Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Saturday, November 27, 2010

You, Yes you there reading so intently. Today I speak only to you.

Hey! How's everything spinning in your world? I don't believe we have chatted in awhile so I want to take the time and catch up with you. See, I know that I write here every couple of days but mostly I'm writing about things happening in the Universe, little things that I notice or things that really irk me to no end, etc. And I know that your there reading it but it's just you reading and me writing, so I feel that we should connect together today in a more intimate way, you & I. Because let's be honest if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here in this little corner of the Cyberverse. There's a bunch of things I bet you don't know and that you'd never guess in a million years! For instance, Did you know that I think about you? Sure I do! I think about you all the time! I'm always wondering what you'd like me to write about. Or if I see something particularly funny, I giggle harder because I know that your going to giggle about it. There are certain things that I come across that I take very seriously and I write about them because I want you to stop and think about them too. Yes it's a place for me to write about my feelings, thoughts, musings however, I take it very seriously that at some point I may touch your life in some poignant way. You touch my life in a very poignant way just by reading this page as faithfully as you have been since I began blogging here a few months ago and even before that on Myspace. It honestly means the World to me just the thought that I can make you smile or that something I write will make you stop and ponder. There is one tiny favor that I will ask from you though. Because I put so much thought into you, I would honestly like to know who you are aside from the image I have in my head. Please if you would start leaving me comments, you don't actually have to be a member to comment on my blog, but I will ask if you please to include a name as it will just show up as "Anonymous" however if you don't feel comfortable I don't necessarily need a name, it would just be a bonus. But it's because I want to know YOU. You already know so much about me and I feel as if I know very little about you. I like you, very much! But as with everything I always hunger to know more! Too much is never enough, as my buddy Ryan says.

I'm not one of those blogs on here that has 151 followers officially listed, "Officially" I have 3, LOL. But I like to think of myself as an "indie blog". I'm more Cannes than Hollywood, but I like it that way because it keeps you and I closer. Not that I'm saying to not tell your friends to read my musings! Hell no!! Tell them to get on here right away and start reading damn it, what're you waiting for?? I like seeing my views number jump up because let's be honest with each other, I'm pretty self involved. But no matter how many views I have, it's still me writing just for you. Yep just you. When I sit down to write I have just you in mind, not 10,20,or 30 people. It's just you and I sitting down to have a chat. I write the same way that I speak, so I hope that every time you and I sit down together that you hear my high voice and the quick staccato cadence in my voice, my pauses and all the emotions that I put into this, my sadness, exasperation, my anger, my laughter. I hope that you are getting ALL of that. You and I are pretty close. Even if your down the block or on the other side of the world. Which segues nicely into my next point about you and I.

There are the "You's" out there that are reading me from Russia, Netherlands, France and Singapore. I have other countries also, but you 4 seem to be reading me regularly. Well I would like to first say "Thank You" it's just too cool in my mind that you and I are chatting regularly! It's beyond cool to me! Again though I would like to know more about you, please feel free to leave me a comment because I would like it very much.

Well Faithful Reader, It was a long night at work and I have some things to accomplish before crashing for the day, so as always,

Till next time,
Yours Always
BEX!

No comments: