Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Monday, November 22, 2010

Airport Security and the pesky protesters

I can only take partial credit for this blog as it was a request from my mom, Gale Ann. So let's talk about this new Airport security thing shall we? My dad was just on a rant about them patting down a gramma. And everyone is up in arms and protesting loudly about this new full body scan that their implementing in Airports everywhere. But my thought is, If you have nothing to hide and it doesn't take any longer than the old way then why bitch? I'd rather have 10 seconds of your privacy violated then blow up mid-flight asshole! I got news for you, terrorists don't wear name tags that say Hello My Name is Al-Quaeda! And hey guess what? Yep their finding terrorist sleeper cells and sympathizers all the time! So theoretically that little 90 year old Grandma may have a Muslim extremist for a grandkid that she feels is being wronged by the government and she's gonna make it right by blowing up a flight full of vacationers. Nope, no thanks. What's wrong with these people? Isn't the safety of our air travel more important as a Nation then offending 10 seconds of your delicate sensibilities? And ya know what, these bleeding heart liberal protesting fucks are the first ones to form a lynch mob for the government when we let a terrorist slip by and they blow something up. And ya know what else? Half of these loud mouth pesky protesters don't even fly regularly because if they did they'd realize that these new security measures actually make going through airport security faster and easier! Well hell dude, I fly about 6 times a year I'm all about easier. Not to mention the fact that if you get your ticket from a 3rd party website or someone buys your ticket for you, you automatically get a trip to the nazi security lane. I've been getting molested by TSA Security for years, trust me you get use to it. However I do believe as a courtesy the TSA should offer the option of choosing who your molester is. If I'm going to get molested 6 ways till Sunday I want the hot person not the creepy old fucker. Give me a choice man!!

To all you whiny, sissy, belly aching, crying, pesky protesters my answer is Don't fucking fly! If it bothers you that much, then simply don't fly. Take a bus, train, drive! But please don't fly because I'd rather know that my flight is safe from those pesky terrorist underwear bombs!

Till Next Time,
BEX!

No comments: