Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Monday, February 28, 2011

New Tattoo's and my take on all these protests

Ok I'm getting allot of questions about my 2 new tats, so I'm going to explain it. I never get ink just for the sake of getting ink. Each one has been done when I've recovered from a significant event in my life. It's to mark my survival or my strength.



Forever Broken means exactly that. To steal a line from She Wants Revenge, She will Always Be a Broken Girl. My heart has been broken by many people, many times and has never had a chance to heal. I've broken my own heart, my family has broken my heart, false friends, people I've given my heart to. The list is endless. I have yet to find someone to help me mend it and have come to the conclusion that there is a distinct possibility that there is no Sally for Jack, Maybe there is no one. It will remain Forever Broken until someone loves it to mend it.


I believe that all of these ousted leaders of Middle eastern nations are suddenly going to appear and conquer Wisconsin. If a protester dies in Wisconsin it will be your first clue that it has been over run. That's my theory, enjoy it.

Till next time, Faithful Readers,
BEX!

No comments: