Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Why I HATE UPS

I've just sat around for the better part of a day waiting for the UPS guy to bring me my new cell phone because as always happens in Bex Universe, I lost mine. Actually to be more specific, in a 72 hour period I managed to break my cell phone and then lose the damn thing. I'm absolutely horrible with cell phones. Cell phones and sunglasses have a snowballs chance in hell with me. But I digress. So after waiting half my day, Dave out of the blue says check the tracking website. Yep great big yellow Exception notification, stating that they attempted to deliver the package but couldn't because apt # 21 doesn't exist. NO SHIT! That's because our apartments are alphabetical!! Apt 2i you retards!! It's not like UPS isn't aware of this, I've had 3 packages delivered in just the past month. Per month I usually get 3-6 packages delivered from UPS. And every single time, the same thing happens. Every single time I have to explain apt 2i. I've requested that UPS make a note somewhere in their Universe that Breckinridge Apartments are Building numbered and Apartments listed alphabetically.

Whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy????????????? Why is this such a difficulty? Why do they not understand i instead of 1? With the amount of crap I receive from these assholes why is it impossible for them to just deliver my packages? And it's always the same guy!! Why does UPS not ensure that their drivers can read the English Alphabet?

So now that I've wasted an entire day waiting for the UPS package that isn't going to arrive, I get told that I will be sitting for a second day in a row waiting for a package and hopefully (fingers crossed) this time the guy (same guy) can fucking read!

This is 48 hours of my life I will not get back. So thank you UPS, from the bottom of my heart THANK YOU for killing my soul in a 48 hour period and sucking out my will to live. Thank you UPS because I've been kicked in the head repeatedly this week. I've had my taxes fucked with because of a crackhead and his fat lazy wife, I've broken my phone, lost my phone, had my side mirror ripped off of my truck by some bottom feeder that couldn't even leave a note apologizing in my own damn parking lot. So for that last kick to the balls, Thanks UPS!

Till next time Faithful Readers,
Remember to support FedEx,
BEX

No comments: