Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New blog post for the New Year!

As always, I spent New Years Eve at home with my boys. We always stay up all night on a movie marathon and lounging. I don't celebrate NYE for a couple of reasons, one is that when I do attempt to celebrate it something goes horribly wrong! For example one year I had a stalker crash his car through the security gate at our apartment, he got to our building when the cops stopped him with a loaded gun coming to kill us. That's just one example of some of the uber crazy that finds me every December 31st. And to be perfectly honest, there are way too many people out making bad decisions, being reckless and causing general havoc on New Years Eve and let's face it Readers if there's one thing I hate, it's competition. LOL!! This year being no different, just as I decided to brave the celebration I got word of a death in the family. Ok, now that's a big ass sign to stay in.

Life has been unusually quiet recently and I have my fingers crossed that the trend continues in the new year. After all, it's 2013 and good things always happen to me when the number 13 is involved. I'm not one for resolutions, I like who I am and don't feel the need to make myself promises.

Faithful Readers, I hope that if you choose to make resolutions that you succeed and I look forward to another year with you!

Till Next Time,

BEX :)

No comments: