Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Friday, February 8, 2013

Snotty blog because I accidently deleted my last one.

So no shit Ma, there we were.....B was sitting 3 feet from the door and while I was in the middle of writing an article for one of my clients, was screaming at ME to answer the door 3 rooms away. I bolted to answer the door, swiping my arm across the touch pad, thus erasing my favorite god damned blog!!! FUCKING GGRRRRR!!!!

So here is my first video blog Faithful Readers:

if not, then please tell me to shut the fuck up, I'm trying!!!

Your Faithful,
BEX!!

No comments: