Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Silent Fury

No I'm not getting emotional, lol! This is my favorite band, Silent Fury.

They've opened for Brett Michaels and Goo Goo Dolls to name a few and I go to each of their shows. They are:
Mick Fury - Vocals, Guitar
Joe Nasty - Bass, Vocals
Ryan "The Breeze" Calabrese - Drums


I have to tell you, the quickest way to make me happy is to tell me that Silent Fury is playing near by and that we are on our way to the rock show. These guys are friends of mine because they are talented, fun, outgoing, loyal, and all around beautiful souls. I don't just go for the music, I go because of the whole experience and seeing them. In a music world inundated with fake music, these guys are "Real" Rockstars!! Help me get them all over the planet!!

Till next time Faithful Readers,



here is their video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdqMx_hAHkM&feature=player_embedded

http://silentfury.net

Be Rockstars!!
BEX

No comments: