Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Is it the News or the cold that's slowly killing me???

After watching this morning's serial-stupid news, I'm wondering if I in fact caught a virus from my laptop or if the News has infected me with a violent strain of stupid. Now I'm not going to bitch about the news being stupid too badly because let's face it, the news gets real and I have nothing to amuse you with Faithful Readers!

Newt Gingrich's Campaign bounced a $500 check to the Utah Primary. Let's start out with: How's this rich bastard bouncing checks for a lousy $500?? Next: Who's in charge of his Campaign funds, Bernie Madoff?? Where did all the funds go that he's bouncing checks?? And: Am I supposed to feel as if he's somehow reaching out to us normal people by bouncing a check? It's the Utah Primary Newt NOT Wal-Mart!!! He can't keep his Campaign together and I'm supposed to feel comfortable and confident that he can handle the finances of a huge Country as President?

Epic Fail, Burger King, Epic Fail. Their multi-million dollar reboot to their franchise is just them stealing menu items from other restaurants and over pricing them. Nice, very original!

Express lane to HELL buddy! Someone in Hutchinson Kansas snatched a blind, 5 year old's service dog out of her front yard while she was playing with it. The only quicker way to hell other than stealing a blind kids, service dog out of her yard WHILE she was playing with it, being a Catholic Priest still rates number one on the quickest ways to hell. No one will ever beat them although apparently Teachers are trying REALLY hard!!! (google teacher dates student and be astounded and when did the teachers get hot? how come we had hags?)

Here's a gem I bet you missed!!! Both Miley Cyrus and Ashley Judd lashed out at tabloids for attacking their perspectiive "Body Issues" (Miley was Anorexia and Ashley has a puffy face) Both released statements about the Tabloids focusing a negative perspective on their bodies when it's clearly just food allergies and none of your damn business. Yep. Now wait for it........I want the pot head, stripper pole dancing, flunky child star turned Lohan Lite and the alcoholic, pill swallowing, child abuse victim, bipolar, bulemic, failed actresses to give me advice on my body image???? Oh hell no!!!

Cold is not getting any better and because I can't breathe, I can't sleep. Think 24 more hours and I will technically be classified as Zombie. Created by the toxic combination of cold medicine, allergy medicine and natural sleep remedies. "Zombie brought to proudly by Vick's and Zyrtec, if actual death has occurred please dial 1-800-BAD-DRUG and receive your full refund!!!"

Ok, time for me to go drool on myself. Till next time Faithful Readers,

ZOMBEX :)

No comments: