Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Friday, May 4, 2012

Bears, Self Esteem and misc thoughts

I am completely bummed! By now you've all seen the image of the bear falling out of the tree after being tranqu'ed (yes I made that word up) to hell and back, in Colorado. According to Gawker poor falling bear has passed away after finding his way back to the highway and being hit by not one but 2 cars. Poor Falling Bear, your skills at tumbling out of a tree unconscious will be missed in the viral internet world. I don't know why the picture of the poor bear falling out of the tree makes me giggle wait, yes I do. Because at one point or another everyone on the planet has fallen like that at some point. Whether it be drunk, messed up or just gravity checking your sorry ass, everyone has tumbled off something looking just like that drugged bear! You don't have to admit it but I know that your reading this, nodding your head and remembering that fall, LOL. Hey Faithful Reader's it's all good, I trip over air so your fall was probably more dignified and deserving of applause than my goofy inability to stand on 2 feet for more than 5 minutes! So farewell Brave, Falling Bear! May Bear eternity treat you well!!!

Faithful Readers I'd like to think that we know each other pretty well and that while not always agreeing with my outspoken, militant opinions on certain subjects, we agree to disagree and respect each others thoughts. We've talked many times on the subject of self esteem. I guess, once again, I am just trying to wrap my mind around people that base their self worth on someone else's opinions and/or ideas. Yes everyone cares what other people think of them to some degree but I'm talking about those types of people that have to constantly show a false facade to the world in order to impress perfect strangers or people they barely know. What is the deal with that behavior??? I don't get it. I'm a pretty blessed person, I have my insecurities as does everyone but I also have a strong personality with a healthy self esteem. I'm Bex, no more, no less. I live by my own codes of conduct based on friendship, honor and loyalty. Like all humans I am fallible and sometimes fall off my path much like the Bear fell out of that sorry ass tree (exactly like the Bear) but I find my path again, always. I apologize to those that I hurt and move on with my life. Guess I'll never understand or at least I hope I don't :)

I've been keeping up on my Urban and Cemetery explorations. I've gotten some really good pictures!! Getting better at handling my camera, lol, it's pretty easy once you read the destructions!!! Thankfully I've found a pretty cool partner to wander with me that doesn't mind me doing my thing while rambling incoherently about secret society symbolism! And on that note Faithful Readers, Bex is outta here to go crawl through the woods to find cool stuff to explore!!!

Till Next Time,

BEX

No comments: