Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Summer time

Memorial Day Weekend is always the beginning of my Summer. It starts with an unending BBQ on Friday and Saturday then Sunday is the big KROCK DFB concert. I will be spending my Summer as I usually do, cooking out with friends and heading out to all the local concerts that I can. I always do what I can to support my local music scene but I put forth double the effort during the Summer months because I hate being inside when it's nice :)

Summer to me is a time to be free. Suntans, good music, great friends, cooking out, heading to the beach, ice cold beer, lots of laughs and making awesome memories.

This is going to be a damn fine Summer Faithful Readers,
Till next time,
BEX

No comments: