Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Friday, June 1, 2012

I Don't Know and that's what scares me(Oh and zombies)

4 stories in 2 weeks about people eating other people. I hate to say it.....I TOLD YOU SO!!!! Now look at all the fun stories about mysterious rashes popping up and put 2 and 2 together. As odd as this is going to sound, I am strangely ecstatic about the now upon us Zombie Apocalypse! Hooray!!! Finally!! I'll be fine, I've watched enough movies, read all the books, had extensive firearms experience and let's face it, it gives me free reign to shoot things in the head. How much happier could I be?? And as an added bonus, the list of people that I have compiled that I can't wait to put a bullet in well, they're a bunch of panicky pussies so I know for a fact that they'll all get bitten first and if they don't I have a genius plan for making damn sure they GET infected! Ryan, Garcia, I'll meet up with you in the Midwest, less populated more food sources, just give me a day or two to exact some revenge here first. Oh this is like Christmas and Disney land all together with guns and a free license to shoot EVERYBODY!! You can't see it but I'm doing a happy little dance right now.

It feels as if the Universe is in a really weird stand still right now and unless I'm reading this wrong, I've been through this ending before. I'm watching what's happening, just watching it and waiting. And the funny part is that I know what's going on, I've lived this particular cycle but other people are repeating history and blindly not knowing it or at least not identifying that they are. It's going to put me out for a bit but I'll be alright. Unfortunately though, I'm sitting still waiting and watching therefor my world is suffering. Now I know that was a really stupid thing to do, I perfectly understand where I fucked up. In my defense, my world kinda took a twisty 2 weeks ago so the reason I've been doing the watcher thing is because I needed the time to kinda put my pieces semi together again. I failed. But while I was failing myself, I'm watching someone else self destruct.

To sum up, I know how this play's out I don't know exactly how this is going to affect me completely and when I don't know I get a little scared because I am generally pretty in control of my chaos. But I will get the chance to perfect my head shots so I guess it all does have a happy ending :)

Till Next Time,

BEX (Follow me if you want to live and haven't pissed me off recently!)

No comments: