Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Some casual observations for you

I've been noticing that the News recently is lacking something very significant, such as, oh I don't know maybe, NEWS. Seriously I do not want to see that a dog named Cooper likes to ride in the sidecar of his owners motorcycle and a major headline is not a family of morons standing on the side of the road waving thank you signs at firefighters in Colorado. And no I do not want to hear that the lead singer of Sugarland is pregnant because I don't give a flying fuck. I generally watch HLN because the news anchors are fun and they're usually on the ball with breaking news. Lately I've found the news faster online than what they're reporting.

That wild and crazy world leader Putin met with our President and relations between the 2 of them were showing signs of strain. Really?? Now there's something new, a world leader showing strain speaking with our President, hhhhmmmmm........could it be because our President is an alienating asshole that has isolated every single one of our allies with his single minded agenda's? Hell Syria's President Assad was one of our closest allies up until last year as was Mabarek in Egypt and Netanyahu in Israel. He ostracizes any leader that doesn't tow the line for his agenda. At least the fences were mended slightly with Israel so far but I don't know how long that duct tape will hold. And it kinda cracks me up that he's pissed off at Putin for supplying Syria's military because we're supplying the Rebels.

Oh and let's not forget Obama's blatant disregard for our own governments legal process with that new immigration law he just passed for anyone that was a child up to 30 years of age that entered our Country illegally. Hey thanks Obama! I don't qualify for food stamps, medicaid or any other social program but now the illegals can get free food, health insurance, scholarships, small business loans, home loans, car loans. That's awesome! So while Obama is doing all of this for people that aren't even citizens, that broke the fucking LAW by entering this Country, I ask you this: What's he doing for us, the citizens, the people born in this Country LEGALLY? Where are the jobs, the loans that don't require perfect credit scores, the health insurance and assistance with groceries? Where is the help for the real people of America???

Everyone is so saddened by the passing of Rodney King, the "Snooki" of the 90's generation. Yeah, I said it. Rodney King was a fucking media whore that profited off an amateur video that only showed the last 5 minutes of the incident. Yeah he was beat by the cops. But does anyone remember that he was doing 110mph on the highway, refused to pull over because he KNEW a breathalyzer would have put him 2 1/2 times the legal limit thus violating his parole which he was on for armed robbery, he got off the highway and proceeded to speeds exceeding 80mph through a RESIDENTIAL neighborhood. When King finally pulled over his 2 passengers exited the vehicle without incident, nothing happened to them, do you understand that? Nothing happened to his passengers. King on the other hand threw 2 police officers off of himself, punched a 3rd officer, got tasered, stood up and went after the cops which promptly turned into the beat down the public saw 3 minutes of. Rodney King was no civil rights hero, he was no activist, he was no one to be idolized by a community unless your community idolizes 3 strike felons. King was a manipulative media whore that strategically released books and interviews as his bank account saw fit. All you liberal cry baby's can shed tears but I say good riddance to another criminal and leech.

Okay, okay, okay. I know, I'm climbing off my soapbox. Here's some funny stuff to get you through the day!

Kurt Cobain's daughter Francis Bean Cobain (right there should have been the first clue of copious drug use) is offering $5,000 reward for her missing cat. Am I the only one that thinks her mom, Courtney Love came to visit and accidentally ate the cat while she was high? C'mon, it's not by a long shot the craziest thing Love has done, it's a plausible theory.

Microwave cooking directions on food is obnoxious. I pulled out a package of frozen burgers that my mom gave us the other day and I'm reading the instructions on how to nuke these tasty, convenient slabs of processed yumminess. "Cook for 65-75 seconds then let stand for 1 minute." Wait, wait, wait. Your telling me these assholes couldn't just write "Cook for a minute 5 seconds-1 minute 15 seconds." seriously? It was too tough to write that? Instead I lost 10 seconds of my existence because to me, in my mind, it became one of those horrible word problems from math class. A train left the station in Chicago heading to New York travelling at 100mph and the driver had 2 1/2 times the legal amount of alcohol in his system..........42! The answer is always 42 and yes I know where my towel is, thank you Ford Prefect and Arthur Dent!

Little things like that annoy me to no end.

 Till Next Time Faithful Readers,

BEX (you'll find me in the second booth at The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe because I give up on Earth)

No comments: