Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Friday, June 8, 2012

It Feels Good To Be......ME!!!

Which is funny because there is absolutely nothing happening in Bex World right now. I'm waiting on someone to get in touch with me so I'm kinda stuck in a hold pattern, waiting to land. It should annoy me because I hate waiting and I really hate when someone thinks it's okay to keep me waiting, it's not. For those of you that get a kick out of my knack for injuring myself, I have managed to screw up my neck twice in two weeks. Can you guess what I was doing to sustain an injury that feels like whiplash? Jesus, you guy's have some seriously smutty minds! Get your mind out of the gutter! I was sleeping. Seriously. I hurt myself sleeping. Freaking hurts and of course I never relax, I carry all my tension in my neck and shoulders so as you can imagine, it feels like getting hit with a bat constantly. But it honestly does feel good to be me. I'm not going to stress about other people and once I am done writing I am going to prop up on my pillows and read. I am not going to rush the day and I am not going to let the little things or things I have no control over or small minded people piss me off like they did yesterday. Liberating, isn't it?

Today's news was rather banal, so I switched it off and turned on my tunes. I just retrieved some of my "Lost" music so it's been a minute since I had listened to it, it made me dance. Sometimes in life you have to stop for 5 minutes and dance, no thinking, just let go and dance.

Before switching off HLN News, there was a story that made me giggle a bit. In Missouri, a woman was caught shoplifting in a Wal-mart. Okay, big whoop, right? Except she had a portable meth lab in her purse and started making meth in the loss prevention office! Really wish they had caught that on a viral "People In Wal-mart" video. Really?? Your waiting to be arrested in a loss prevention office and you begin making meth? WOW! Even I can amuse myself for a half hour in a boring office, how bored was she? I want to know 3 things, 1) What went through the cop's and manager's minds when they caught her making meth in an office waiting area? 2) Please oh please tell me what excuse she gave! 3) How big was that fucking purse!?! Is a purse portable meth lab even possible? I just know what I see on TV and the labs are always big enough to explode your trailer and the next 3 trailers down, how do you fit that in a purse?

Bex Rainbow Shout Out goes to Fort Polk, Louisiana! They had a same sex marriage on post in a church despite the fact that same sex marriage is against State law there. It was an active duty soldier holding a private ceremony on a military base, perfectly legal. Ha, fuck you bigoted law! Of course the local news crew found the toothless redneck that commented "I just don't believe those people have a place in our military." Well Johnny Q. Backwoods, I got news for you and this may come as a shock....Gays have been in the military since the dawn of time, sunshine, they just don't have to hide anymore. However, Mrs. Johnny Q. Backwoods went on camera and stated that she was all for it. I think her lack of teeth got considerably less that evening after seeing Johnny's face in reaction to that. Kinda makes you wish Lafayette (True Blood) was a real person, doesn't it???

 Well Faithful Readers, I wish there were more on my mind to share with you! As much as my neck hurts, it's a beautiful day outside and the Sun waits for no one, so off I go...

..Till Next Time,
Suntan Bex :)

No comments: