Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Thursday, November 8, 2012

It's Been Awhile!

Wow, didn't realize that it had been 2 1/2 months since I had last written! My sincerest apologies, Faithful Readers! This Summer was not allot of fun what with one dramatic event after another, it had unfortunate consequences but some eye opening beginnings after the nuclear endings. Usually I find myself unable to do anything but write after these traumatic events because I want to make certain that someone besides myself is witness to the truly crazy happenings in my World! However this was entirely different, I found myself witnessing one crazy moment after the next in rapid succession with no break in between and to be honest it kinda of threw me for a loop. I have needed, more than any other time, seclusion and privacy to sort it all out. I failed, LOL!

Come to find out my near obsession with making sense of things sometimes only makes me crazy! In fact it seems that sometimes crazy is just crazy with no sense to be found, I learned the valuable lesson: Walk away and give it not one more thought!

So that being said, I got up, shook it all off and started a new job! Nothing special, just part time through the holidays. I may get the chance to stay on after but I am not stressing it right now. It's a fun job and I'm having fun with it, for now that's all I need or want. It has kept me very busy though, yet another reason that I have found myself unable to write recently!

All in all, life is busy but quiet and very domestic. Exactly the way I prefer it! And it's the way I want to keep it until after all of the Holiday craziness!

I will try to write more in the coming days, for now just wanted to assure you that I hadn't disappeared :)

Till Next Time Faithful Readers!!

BEX

No comments: