Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Well played Mr. Tatum, Well played!

I'm not generally one for chick flicks unless they are exceptionally funny and I mean really truly laugh out loud funny. How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days, Sweet Home Alabama, those are my kind of chick flicks because they crack me up. I personally like action films but even with those I tend to be a bit picky, especially so with action films based of my favorite comics or cartoons! Nothing pisses me off more than an X-Men or Hulk movie because they completely jacked up the story line like a couple million true fans wouldn't notice! I find it annoying. With that being said, I discovered a loop hole in my snotty movie critique. Channing Tatum.

Channing freaking Tatum! That guy is WAY too pretty to be passed by with a click of my remote! I physically can not pass his image by because I know he's going to be funny, natural, charismatic, sensitive and drop dead, panties wet, sexy on fire times 100, gorgeous in every damn movie he's in!

I have sat through some of the most awful chick flicks to ever be made because of this man. Dear John had me sobbing like a little bitch, The Vow had me sobbing from my very soul over lost True Love and ready to go beat Rachel McAdams with a fucking baseball bat for breaking my man Channing's heart! I sat through 2 HORRIBLE GI Joe movies for this man. I fucking watched Step Up! Seriously watched that flick because he was in it and a man that pretty will not be ignored by this BEX, NOBODY PUTS CHANNING TATUM IN A CORNER!!!! I sat through the movie Fighting, which is worse than Step Up trust me!

Then he released Magic Mike. 110 blissful minutes of Channing Tatum stripping. Great God in Heaven thanks be to you!

Thus solidifying my future heart wrenching viewing of horribly depressing chick flicks and bad comic movie reboots forever.

Well played Mr. Tatum, well played Sir!!

Till next Time,

BEX (NO, John, don't open that letter!!!!) 

No comments: