Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Time to kill and Sarah Palin (Again)

So I'm fixin' to head out for the evening as is Thursday tradition, but my makeup and outfit took less time than I ever thought possible so there's time to kill. I feel this need to look FABULOUS tonight as I ran into Maverick and the girl he cheated on me with and yes, it hurt. I have set out on a mission to be the center of everyone's attention tonight and as per Bex S.O.P, I will succeed :)

Couple of things caught my attention this past week. One of which is Sarah Palin.

Ah, Miss Palin, how I have missed you!! Now usually that would be followed by a 4 paragraph rant about the Evil Queen Of Republicans, I hate to disappoint but this one time, Sarah Palin melted my cold, black, little heart! Follow the below link, scroll down to the first video and start it at about 5:30 and just sit back!!!

http://www.sarahpac.com/


I laughed for about 15 minutes at her speech and agreed with every word! I know, Faithful Readers, I know, I expected to slam on her too! Hopefully this isn't the sign of impending doom, LOL!!

Since the end of my relationship with Maverick, I've attempted to work my way past all the crappy feelings and move on. Even I couldn't predict how poorly this was going to work out! Since re-entering the single pool after quite awhile, I have discovered that I despise it and am sincerely no good at it. For fuck's sake, I'm better at welding than being single!!!! And FYI, I suck rancid monkey balls at welding!!!

Truly, this sucks. I have to be the only woman on the planet that can NOT pull down a one night stand, can NOT get bought a drink and absolutely can NOT pick anyone half way freaking normal, up. The one guy I got interested in was older and kept telling me he was looking for a "Good girl to settle down with" and then ended it when I didn't fuck him on the 3rd date! Uuummmm, you can't say one thing and expect me to understand that you meant the opposite! You said you wanted a "Good Girl" so that's what I ran with!! How do you expect me to figure this cheap, silly, little game out?? Now mind you at Taste Of Syracuse it came out that he in fact WAS in a relationship and hadn't ended it, a fact that was only uncovered when we ran into her! I walked away, LOL. The 1 guy I got ahold of was drop dead sexy as hell and come to find out, holding down 2 families between here and Chicago! WTF???

Reader's these are just the most recent 2. I won't go into detail but suffice to say that the ones before were worse! Way, way, way, worse!

It is completely impossible to see whose running a game, whose honest, who just wants to fuck and who wants a relationship. I wasn't this confused in AP Physics!

I have completely given up. I tried, I failed, oh well. Now I'm at the mind set of whatever comes along, comes along but fuck that effort shit, It AIN'T worth it!!! Love me, hate me, wanna fuck me, I don't care.

Meanwhile, my efforts to become a full blown alcoholic by Summer's end is coming along quite nicely :)

Time to go touch up and head out!! Till Next Time, Faithful Readers!

BEX the forever single, party girl in your heart <3

No comments: