Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Friday, June 21, 2013

Where's this technology?

To begin with, last night ROCKED! Had a great time at Sharkey's with some good friends and made new ones! Today however, could end at any time and I would be most thankful! I have a hangover, I'm out of smokes and going through nicotine withdrawl, this is not a pleasant feeling. I was awake entirely too early this morning so I've had allot of time to notice some really annoying things.

We can put people in Space, on the internet you can be talking to some old friend from high school and chat with some stranger in Patagonia, with cell phones you can call anyone, anytime, anywhere, technology is amazing! We live in astonishing times, Faithful Readers! Now with that being said, I have some questions....

With all this technology and all these amazing feats of engineering, why can't we have plastic wrap that actually works like it's supposed to? Why is it so hard to make plastic wrap that sticks to something besides itself?

Why can't a brand new roll of toilet paper be easier to unroll? Why does it have to tear into the other layers when you try to pull it apart so that you end up with a handful of shredded toilet paper? Is there no adhesive on planet Earth that can be used???

NASA has created batteries that will last for a century so what is the valid reason that my cell phone won't last me through a single freaking day?

Why do we need commercials for things we absolutely use and need every day? Is there a person not using dish soap, shampoo, toilet paper, toothpaste? Do we need to inform people that these necessity's exist??

If all of these anti-aging creams and washes work, why isn't everyone walking around looking like they're 17 years old?

Where is this technology? Why can't we work on this? Screw flying cars and food replicator's and lightsabers I want plastic wrap that sticks to the freaking bowl!!

Till Next Time, Faithful Readers,

BEX!

No comments: