Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Boundaries, Charlie Sheen and what the hell happened to Japan?

Boundaries. Yep "Boundaries". Every one that's ever been in a relationship has either early on, to set parameters or later on, to slow things down had "That talk". You know what I mean, the "Boundaries" talk. The discussion of how often is okay to call, text, see each other, etc. What the correct terminology is for that stage of the relationship, are you "seeing" each other, "friends" "boyfriend/girlfriend" or the ever dreaded "I will not use a label" which is sometimes the nihilistic cry of the committment-phobe that just doesn't understand that a label is sometimes a comfy warm blanket to their soul mate, the self deprecating, over nurturer that bases their self worth on the label that the nihilistic, committment-phobe won't give them. Back to "Boundaries", possibly one of the funniest things that I've ever witnessed (And those of you that get me, will laugh also as your imagination follows my descriptive interpretation. And those of you that don't get me, I apologize please skip forward) I literally just watched my boyfriend give the "Boundaries" discussion to the cat. Yes, the cat. It's been an ongoing afternoon discussion between them about when is an acceptable time for climbing up in his lap to when it is okay to commandeer his slippers. I believe Cuddles has been properly informed of her "Boundaries" in this conflicting relationship however considering her narcissism and catty attitude, yes I believe this particular relationship is doomed. "Catty attitude" sometimes I crack myself up!

Going to jump on the "What's Hot" train for a moment. As everyone is well aware, I am a celebrity news/entertainment/fashion whore. I am always on top of what's trending, popular and disintegrating in the celebrity world. If you try to come tell me some tid-bit of celeb news 9 out of 10 times I will have heard about it 10 hours before. Charlie Sheen's absolute craziness is not new to me, the man has been falling apart for decades. He's a train wreck put on a visual loop. There are all sorts of people on both sides of the rails just watching this eternally happening wreck and it's genius! What an absolute genius this man is! Because wether you love or hate him, wether your with the trolls or warlocks, you are paying attention to Charlie Sheen! He's selling out theaters with his hallucinatory, absolutely delusional rants. It's entertaining in a gruesome, train wreck kind of way and the population will continue to slow down their proverbial cars to ogle this mess. What I object to is that many believe that the people fascinated by this horror are some lower class of sub-human. On the contrary. I am fascinated by this because it makes my life seem so simple in comparison and watching celebrities have epic fails in their otherwise storybook lives makes me feel as if they're really just human after all. In this age of magazine cover bulimia, drug addictions to cure psychosis and Old Testament prophesies to explain away human tragedy, yes it's refreshing to see that they are human after all. So please Charlie Sheen, keep melting down on the cover of my magazines because it saves me on therapy costs!!

I find it very amusing that Fox News almost word for word ripped me off the day after I posted my opinion on Libya. Bastards!!! Tony, pointed out to me today that it seems as if everyone has forgotten the Japan issue since Libya became hot. I actually had the same thought last night as I was going through Yahoo News stories and Castles for sale was 3 articles ahead of an article on the food radiation and 5 articles ahead of the most recent fire at the reactor site. Are we really such fickle people that we will forget an entire population devastated, over 8,000 people dead? And how come in all of this mess not one American is bashing Obama for starting another war as they did President Bush? All you Dems and Liberals jumped all over my President but it's okay for YOUR President to go out and involve our Military into yet another conflict? You fucking hypocrites! The only opposition that I've heard so far has been on Michael Savage and Glenn Beck, are these the only 2 "AMERICAN CITIZENS" that will stand up and say something? "Yes, We Can" what, Obama??? Completely screw our Government in every imaginable way socially and economically? Congrat-u-fucking-lations! You have succeeded grandly.

Screw it, put Charlie Sheen in the White House. At least he'll stand up to the Trolls and put a positive spin (Duh, Winning) on failing in such a massive way. Just as long as his publicist has a list of "Boundaries".

Till Next Time Faithful Readers,
BEX

No comments: