Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Lists of our dead Soldiers, Muslim President and my usual update

Let me first apologize to my dad for sending off such a pissy response to his well meaning email.
I always seem to be everyone's favorite recipient for the viral email/Facebook message that starts out giving you 2-3 celebrity names that are in the news this week then it goes on to say yes but did you read about the soldiers of the United States Military this week and lists the dead.

I hate this fucking email for 2 reasons.

First I hate that it's a band wagon email. You probably didn't even give our fallen Soldiers one single second of your thoughts before or after that email reached you. But you followed along like little sheep and forwarded this tripe to every person in your address book. How about you do me a favor and take 30 seconds out of your busy lives every day, instead of forwarding that email stop and think of the Soldiers. EVERY DAY!

Second reason I hate this viral piece of shit. Did you know that the reason there are no lists of Fallen Soldiers in any media is because of the Soldiers families? Bet you didn't. Out of respect for the Soldiers families the US Military stopped releasing lists of our dead because during the Vietnam Conflict families were finding out about their family members deaths through the nightly news because the telegrams from DOD (Department of Defense) didn't have a reliable way to reach them. It took such a toll on the families of dead soldiers that we stopped releasing lists to the media. Did you also know that the Military families themselves requested that lists and photographs of the caskets arriving home not be shown anymore? Bet you didn't. Also the D.O.D realized that publishing things of this nature had a negative impact on the population. Bet you didn't know that either.

So it's not because we care more about celebrities, you want to read a list of our dead soldiers? Antiwar.com or iCasualties.org learn to use Google.

To me band wagon emails like these are nothing but voluntary ignorance. You didn't know any of the reasons we don't publish lists of our dead till a paragraph ago. It's not my job to inform you. Before passing this crap along take ten seconds and find out the "Why" behind something. Your all intelligent human beings there's no reason for you to not as the "Why" behind things. The second we stop asking the "Why, what, how and when" of things and just blindly accept them, we become sheep just following along. We become weak minded and easily controlled and led sheep.

My Dad also sent me another email that he hoped that I would blog about. I'm going to print the text below and then comment after.

"In
1952
President Truman
established one day a year as a
"National Day of Prayer."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In
1988
President Reagan
designated the
First Thursday in May of each year as
the National Day of Prayer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In June
2007
(then)
Presidential
Candidate Barack Obama
declared that the USA
"Was no longer a
Christian nation."
---------------------------------------------------------------
This year
President Obama
canceled the
21st annual National Day
of Prayer ceremony
at the White
House under the ruse
Of "not wanting to offend anyone"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT... on September 25, 2009
from 4 AM until 7 PM,
a National Day of Prayer
FOR THE MUSLIM RELIGION
was Held on Capitol Hill,
Beside the White House.
There were over 50,000 Muslims
in D.C. that day."

Yeah this pissed me off. Faithful Readers, you know that I don't agree with organized religion. However, our Country WAS created under a Christian platform. And I don't believe for one second that it is okay for President Obama to snub the Countries Majority like this as to "Not offend". Calling the Bullshit Flag once again on this farce of an Administration. "Yes we can" turn this great United States of America into a weak, crumbling shadow of a once Great Nation, Obama.

And once again, where are all you spineless Liberal Dem Anti-War Protesters?? Huh, where did all of you go to?? How come your not out in droves making some kind of noise about this Lybia situation?? I've called you guys out twice now and I'm not hearing back once again proving to me that your all hypocrite's because it's okay for your President to start a war but god help the Republican that does it.

Who else enjoyed the video of Obama getting locked out of the White House?

Bella The Blazer is broken again, taking her down to her favorite garage today. Sincerely hoping that for once I'm exaggerating my fears and it's not as bad as I think but I doubt that because let's be honest, My luck does not work like that.

Till next time, Faithful Readers.

BEX

No comments: