Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Changes to Chaos and Candy

Faithful Readers it would seem that we have a couple of snakes in our otherwise tranquil grass. I have been forced to change the settings on this and my Chaos and Candy Hearts page to block all comments from being posted to these pages. I did not want to make these changes, to me it's censorship. Chaos and Candy is a place for me to write my social commentary on the news and world around me as I see it. I always have enjoyed opposing views to mine because it means someone is awake and paying attention! Chaos and Candy Hearts is my personal blog, more like a diary. Sometimes, because this blog is more widely read, my personal life spills on to these pages instead. I usually try to apologize and explain on the rare occasion that this happens.

Unfortunately people that have been removed from my personal life have felt the need to attack me online. And one of their favorite places to attack me is on the comments section of my blog. Leaving comments that either make no sense at all or are attempting to make me react in a negative manner by putting half truths about my life on display.

Here is the cold hard truth, you were removed from my personal life, you were removed and blocked from my cyber life on all levels, now you are blocked from attacking me on a page for politics and news. I have not attacked you in any way shape or form here or in real life, you are acting out of jealousy because I never attacked you I simply erased you. I erased everything that proved at one point you existed in BEX Universe and I moved on never acknowledging that you EVER existed on this planet.

Now I apologize to you, Faithful Readers. Unfortunately a couple of knuckle dragging, mouth breathers have upset the balance that we have. However Bex, with you along side will prevail!

Till Next Time Faithful Readers!!!!!!
BEX