Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Monday, October 3, 2011

I'M BACK.....

It's the beginning of a new era, Faithful Readers. I have moved to a new apartment in an undisclosed area and changed my phone number to prevent the bad people from invading my Universe any further. I love my new place. There is still a bit of drama happening but considering everything that I have been through in the past month, it's minimal and I'll live through it.

With that being said, let us continue on with the satirical view of the news that this blog was based upon. And so it begins....


We all know that I STRONGLY dislike Obama. I had to laugh when I read a blurb on CNN from Fidel Castro. Yes, he's still alive and I still believe he's a freaking Muppet. "Who understands the gibberish of the President of the United States speaking before the United Nations?" Castro wrote in his so-called "Reflection." Ok, see it isn't just me. Not even other world leaders understand the rhetoric and propaganda that fall out of Obama's mouth. If anyone watched Obama's speech to Congress on September 8th and paid attention, you would've heard him spouting idea after idea followed by his "I'll lay out the plan for all of these ideas some time next week." Um, what? You as the President aren't even prepared with an outline? You just wasted 2 hours of my life kicking around ideas that aren't even realistic?? "If Americans can buy Kias and Hyundais, I want to see folks in South Korea driving Fords and Chevys and Chryslers. I want to see more products sold around the world stamped with three proud words: Made in America.” Yeah, except that it cost more to manufacture our vehicles than it does a Kia, Toyota or Hyundais. Which do you think these foreign countries are going to buy? It's their product and it's cheaper, more fuel efficient, easier to maintain. Do not get me wrong, My father has been a UAW worker for over 30 years and I have owned nothing but Ford's and Chevy's, I have nothing against American made but my Ford had a Mitsubishi transmission and my Chevy was 90% foreign parts. We stopped being "American Made" in the 1970's plain and simple. And our economy in this country is so shitty right now that buying a Kia that get's us 35 miles to the gallon with gas prices almost $4.00 a gallon and cost us $15,000 is the only option that we as Americans have. President Obama, start acting like the leader of the free world. Stop blaming the Republicans and every one else for everything that's gone wrong, start taking personal responsibility. Stop involving us in political conflicts across the Middle East (Libya, Yemen, Syria, Egypt) and spending money that we don't have. Take that money, fix OUR economy, take care of our American Soldiers, take care of our working poor and impoverished, feed OUR hungry Americans. Stop making speeches, stop talking. Actions speak louder than words, Mr. President. And with all your bickering and placing blame and half cocked propaganda all you've proven in your term is that you truly have no concept of what the American public is living through. Have you and Michelle ever had to make $6 feed a family for 3 days? I doubt it. Have you ever had to beg, borrow and steal to have a place to live? Nope, didn't think so. Barak and Michelle get to sleep in the White House comfortably every night with clear conscience's because they spent 2 hours visiting a homeless shelter. Wow, how big of you to lower your self to a 2 hour visit and then make a speech touting how you know the plight of the American people.

Now here is something that I found that re-inspires my faith that there are people out there that embrace common sense. Mexico City has a proposal that I believe the whole world should embrace and make a law. This is taken from ABC News and reported by Reuters.

‘Til death do us part … for two years? Mexico City lawmakers are proposing legislation that would allow newlyweds to apply for temporary marriage licenses, instead of making the plunge into wedded life a lifetime commitment.
The legislation’s proponents argue that the hassle of divorce could be avoided by making these licenses an option, according to Reuters. The change to civil code was proposed this week and would allow couples to decide the length of the commitment, with two years as the minimum.
If couples are still enjoying wedded bliss when the contract ends, then they would be able to renew the license. And if they’re unhappy, the contract expires and they are both free without going through a divorce.
“The proposal is, when the two-year period is up, if the relationship is not stable or harmonious, the contract simply ends,” Leonoel Luna, the Mexico City assemblyman who co-authored the bill, told Reuters. “You wouldn’t have to go through the torturous process of divorce.”

That makes the most sense, EVER!!!!!! LOVE YOU MEXICO CITY!!!! This would save money and possibly the animosity between 2 people that at one point loved each other but now despise each other because of a long drawn out battle. This way it's just "Hey it didn't work, we're okay." Makes sense to me, maybe that's why it's never come up before, lol. Anyone that's ever tried to get an annulment or gone through a divorce I think will agree with this proposal.

Alright Faithful Readers, that's my point of view for today. This blog will now remain as it was meant to be, purely satirical news and political thoughts that I see. No more personal stuff here, if your curiosity piques and you feel the need to know my personal adventures, mishaps and Murphy's antics than head on over to bexchaosandcandyhearts.blogspot.com

Till Next Time,

BEX

No comments: