Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Fire trucks, syringes, Steve Jobs and who let Sarah Palin out of her box?

Only been awake for a half hour and the news already has me cracking up.

First up is the guy in San Diego that broke out of a California prison by stealing their bright yellow fire truck. What was he in jail for? Grand theft auto. How in his mind did stealing a bright yellow fire truck equal an escape??? It's a bright yellow fire truck!!! Where were you going with that where no one was going to notice you? And how exactly did he think he was going to ditch the BRIGHT YELLOW FIRE TRUCK????

In Georgia Walmarts 15 syringes have been found inside clothing pockets and a pair of slippers in the past few days. No news yet on if there was anything in the syringes at one point or if they were empty. I just picture some crazed heroin addict shooting up throughout the store and shoving the needles in clothing pockets. No I don't REALLY picture that, c'mon! But seriously, who the hell runs around a Walmart shoving syringes in clothing and slippers? I think a worker in one of their sweatshops is looking for payback for losing that $.03 cent raise that would've put him up to $.10 and hour. That's what you get for outsourcing to super poor Country.

I know that Christmas is over but my birthday is in April, so for all those Faithful Readers already looking for my perfect gift....I want the Steve Jobs Action Figure!!!
From an article on Digital Trends : "The figure will stand 12-inches tall and it comes with a wide variety of accessories, including his trademark blue jeans and black turtleneck top, a pair of socks, a tiny pair of New Balance shoes and two pairs of glasses.

With the figure all dressed up, he needs somewhere to go, so a stool and a backdrop with “One More Thing…” written on it provides the perfect chance to recreate your favorite Apple events from years gone by."

I will carry my Steve Jobs doll everywhere with me and I'm not joking, the man was not only a super hero to me he was a genius and the epitome of what can be accomplished with determination and a good head on his shoulders. The man and his partner started in his garage, refused to sell out and made their wildest dreams come true. I WANT A STEVE JOBS DOLL!!!!

Sarah Palin gave me a chuckle this morning. She was on CNN telling John Huntsman and Michelle Bachman to give up their run for GOP candidate. First saying that Huntsman "Didn't give it a good ol' College try" and then going on to say Bachman "Should realize it's just not her time"

Let's start with the fact that Palin isn't even a Governor anymore, isn't in Congress, isn't in the Senate, isn't even a GOP candidate herself. She wrote a book, starred in a show about Alaska in which, to my dismay the bear did not eat her. She's turned into the Paris Hilton/Kim Kardashian of politics. She's famous for being famous. I personally don't care for either Bachman or Huntsman but feel the need to send them an email begging them to not pay any mind to Sarah. Say what you will but would you take financial advice from Bernie Madoff? No because he failed. Why take advice from someone that failed as a politician? Get the cattle prods and put her back in her box!!!!!

Now there saying that the new sweeter flavored Vodka's such as whip creme and marshmallow will entice underage people to drink. LMFAO!!! Really, seriously??? Yeah because up until Smirnoff came up with Marshmallow Vodka we didn't have such a thing as underage drinking!!! Why, back in my day we were in bed by 9pm, our chores were always done, homework completed, and never would consider such a thing as drinking before we were of legal age!! Hold on.....laughing so hard gotta wipe the tears away and think I might just pee myself here. I'm thirty freaking six!!! Man the only thing I looked forward to when I was a teen was drinking beers on the weekends with my buddies!!! It's a rite of passage for any teen, not all mind you but for some. Please Marshmallow Vodka is not the issue. And as a side note, how fucking gross and disgusting does Marshmallow Vodka sound, gagging a bit thinking about it.

Till Next Time, Faithful Readers

BEX