Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Little of this, little of that......

Been doing some research today to write a rather satirical blog about current U.S. Politics. However I am in a strange frame of mind, so this is going to be a mish mash of some humorous things I found through out my quest for intelligent, thought changing information. Kind of political, sort of scathing, slightly giggle worthy, maybe a bit personal who knows, it will be what it ends up being.

I found 2 funny stories concerning one state in particular. First, let me say that generally I have an excellent spelling capability. Sometimes I come across a word that confounds me but once I see the correct spelling, it will remain in my head forever. There are like 2 words in the English language that continue to be problematic for me but hey that's why we have Dictionary.com! Having said that I read these articles and the spelling of the State's name threw me to the point that I triple checked it to make sure it was correct. Who the hell knew there is a silent "C" in Connecticut? I've been misspelling that damn word for over 20 years and not one damn person has pointed this out to me!

On to the funny happening in Connecticut (Ha, got it that time!) Police were accused and arrested in East Haven Connecticut for mistreating, harassing and profiling Latino's. Ok, this is going to sound wrong but when did Connecticut get Latino's??? Hooray for diversifying Connecticut!!! The WASP community there was boring the hell out of me!! Think we could get something going for New Hampshire and Vermont next?? I don't think the cops were trying to be racist, I think they were just fucking baffled!

In Meriden Connecticut some idiot 19 year old sent a text to the wrong number (not noticing it was the wrong number) offering to sell 200 Percoset's (pain killers). That wrong number? Yep you guessed it, a cop. What are the odds? Try and tell me "Murphy" didn't have a hand in that, it's almost statistically impossible!!! The lovely 19 yr old was busted, interesting side note: She was gonna try to burn him on the deal and only had 100 pills on her. These amateurs have to be a humiliation on real drug dealers every where!

Those crazy Baptist's are on the loose again!! Westboro Baptist Church is planning to protest Joe Paterno's funeral. These people never learn!! They've had their protests interfered with on levels from local law enforcement to Hell's Angel's and yet they are like a dog that continues to come back even though it gets kicked every single damn time. Yes there has been the recent controversy surrounding him due to the Jerry Sandusky scandal. Hey let's remember that Coach Paterno was the head coach for Penn State for 46 years!!! 46 years in College football at the same damn team where most coaches don't last more than a couple years!! Penn State fans are rabid fans. Does anyone actually watch sports at Westboro Baptist?? Isn't there one male that hasn't been emasculated in the Westboro congregation that watches ball and thinks this idea is going to end REALLY badly?? Wow Westboro, I thought that you were seriously taking your own life in your hands when you were dumb enough to mess with American Soldiers and then Ryan Dunn but now your going to try fucking with football fans? This Church has a death wish.

Obama is going to give the American Public yet another "Blueprint" on how to fix our Nation, just like back in May 2011 when he was pushing his "Bill" on Congress to fix the economy. The same "Bill" he said he would have a "Blueprint" for the following week and we haven't heard about it since. Oh please oh please yes Mr. President give me a vague idea of a vague plan that has yet to exist and will never see the vague light of day! Did you know that Obama increases our national debt by almost $6 Billion dollars A DAY! that's almost quadruple what Bush did.

My personal life is a train wreck that continues derailing every 2-3 days. It's much like a really intelligent zombie that keeps ducking out of the way of that perfect head shot. It'll either get past this or it won't. Just gotta wait and see.

My quest for a Dentist went well as did my subsequent visit to the dentist that I now believe is a God of some sort. Man is phenomenal, got a dental issue in Syracuse go see Dr. McGrath!! My smile is all fixed and happy :)

Till Next Time Faithful Readers,

BEX