Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

New World Order, sign me up!!!

Now we all know that I do NOT like conspiracy theories or theorists, however, please hear out my thoughts and read on.

*Side note, since the stupidity of people with personal agendas has died down in my life I will be enabling the ability to comment on my Blog again.*

Because I've had many dealings with actual conspiracist's and my rather insatiable curiosity towards all things unknown to me, I've done some research and for the most part tried to keep an open mind to everyone's theories. Now I know for a fact that those of you on the other side of my argument are going to toss out my ideas as ignorant or naive. But as I have attempted to see their side I ask they do the same.

There are many different organizations that get blamed on a regular basis for beginning the execution of a New World Order. The Freemason's, The Illuminati, The Odd Fellows, The Vatican, The Group of Bohemian Grove, Politicians, World Leaders (G20 Summit for example) Military. The list of is endless of groups that are supposedly taking over the world. As well as the group of people trying to "out" these diabolical evil geniuses.

My theory goes something like this, be prepared to be indignant.

I believe we should try out a New World Order. Because obviously this World Order IS NOT WORKING!!!

We have rampant poverty, WMD's in all the wrong hands, terrorism, Countries economies failing that will bring down the entire World's economy, War after useless war. Anywhere that you look in this World, there is nothing good to see. Our destruction is balancing on the edge of a razor blade and it's going to happen sooner than later people.

There are pluses to having a New One World Order. No more fighting useless wars over petty resources, religions, slights misconstrued. I'm not talking about NWO like 1984, Gattica or any of those other fear mongering movies. Just think of it more in a Roddenberry type of way.

One Order, one population that's not hungry or poor anymore. No more fear of a Nuclear weapon being unleashed because that particular Country is pissed off about Sanctions, Countries destroyed by war their people displaced with no respite.

One economy, one world to share resources and combine forces scientifically to find better ways! Imagine if these incredible scientific minds were allowed to all work together for the better of mankind, what could they accomplish for the world's population???

Now your going to tell me that a Roddenberry Utopian society is impossible given our destructive nature. But I believe we could learn another way and in doing so embrace a new way of life. Your going to tell me that putting ourselves under a One World Government will destroy all of our rights and our religions. But we have our rights taken away from us every single day! A woman's right to an abortion, SOPA, We're already tracked by our Social Security numbers, Licenses, Web searches, Credit Reports, banking accounts. That putting us under a One World Order will make the Rich Richer and the Poor Poorer. But if my way of looking at this is naive then your way of looking at it is cynical in the worst way.

Your telling me that the attempt of one world, one population, one society, free of war, famine, poverty is a bad thing to try. While right now, my friends are dying in wars in Countries that have no strategic worth, gas prices are astronomical for no reason, I can't afford to feed my family, and if i get raped or have an accidental unwanted pregnancy after the next election, well I'm fucked many different ways. My curiosity always leads me to research, Sopa passes and I'd better watch what I research. Etc, Etc, Etc.

The World needs a change in all ways. We need to change in all ways.

Till Next Time Faithful Readers,

BEX

We, as a world society, need to try something different.