Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Zuckerberg, ADOPT ME!!!!

I had to laugh when I saw an article about a 42 year old man that adopted his long time girlfriend. He's fixin' to lose everything because of a DUI lawsuit so Captain Stupid Schemes decided to put all his wealth in trusts for his children, including aforementioned girlfriend thus protecting his wealth from the family of the man he killed. Huh, that's a new one. For what ever the reason, I think I would be upset if my boyfriend wanted to adopt me. It just sounds so wrong on so many levels.

Now, if say I don't know, Mark Zuckerberg decided to adopt me to protect his money? I'm here for you, Mark! I'll protect it with what's left of my soul!!!!! Mark Zuckerberg who is already worth $17.5 billion as of November 2011, is about to make another $28 billion on the IPO deal.

I would gladly fetch your coffee, walk your dog, clean your house, wash your car, fetch your slippers and newspaper on all freakin' fours if you so wished, Zuckerberg.

I am sometimes annoyed with the fact that a talentless, unintelligent hack like "Snookie" gets mass media attention and yet somehow I got looked over by the Pop Media Gods. Now realize that I am not saying that I can act, sing (god help us don't ask me to do that) or dance. But if I may, I do think that I am rather witty and clever in a satirical, sarcastic sometimes caustic way much like a Colbert or Maher. Although I'd never think of putting myself in their category, plus they have incredible writers! It's not even my prowess at snarky humor that has my hackles up at not being "discovered" by these invisible Gods, no it's the fact that even a boring day in my life is full of so much odd, statistically impossible, completely unbelievable but truly real events that if it were a reality series it would spawn a sci-fi movie.

My Super God  Steve Jobs has passed away. So I entrust you, Mark Zuckerberg to be my new Super God. Thanks to a selfish twat in Florida who has cleared this legal path for us, Mark please feel free to adopt me!

Till Next Time Faithful Readers,
BEX

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dunno if the "Z"man is god like as mr. jobs....lol but he sure has put up some impressive numbers going public.