Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Dad.

I have the greatest memories of my Father. We played basketball till he had to get ALLOT of sticthes, we worked on cars of every make, we went 4x4'ing, we played. Played like kids. And we still do. My Father instilled a child like wonder in me that evidently will not fade away. I started writing because of my Dad, I was published because of my Dad, and I will not end my writing as long as I have my Father's love. I felt insanely out of place, bitter, angry, recently. My Dad set me right. I will share what he wrote because it touched me and made me realize I was not being true to who I am but it also made me cry. It made me cry because only he can call me out on being what I am not. Here it is:

HEY PEANUT, JUST READ YOUR BLOGG ON VALLENTINES DAY AND LOVE. FOR THE MOST PART I AGREE,,BUT, YES THE BIG BUT THERE IS ONE LOVE THAT IS PURE AND TRUE, AND THAT IS THE LOVE I HAVE FOR YOU. I HAVE NEVER FOUND A LOVE THAT WARMS MY HEART AS MUCH, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY TRUE LOVE. DONT EVER SAY YOU QUIT ON LOVE FOR THAT WOULD MEAN YOU NO LONGER LOVE ME,, AND THEN MY HEART WOULD BE BROKEN BEYOND REPAIR. NEVER FORGET HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. I MISS YOU SO MUCH IT HURTS. MAYBE IM YOUR JACK IN A DIFFERANT WAY. ILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.  I LOVE YOU PEANUT !
 
                                                                                                                             DADDY, ALWAYS AND FOREVER !!!


BEX

No comments: