Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Friday, February 3, 2012

Funny, scary....all before my first cup of coffee.

"Jewish Indiana Jones admits NY Torah fraud"

I couldn't help but giggle as soon as I read this but ended up laughing straight out after I had read the article. Not only did he steal from his own charity, he made up stories of high adventure in Europe and Israel of hijinx retrieving lost pre-holocaust Torah's. Not only is this the dumbest crime that I had ever heard of, no. I wanted to laugh while slapping this man for propagating negative cliches. He was so cheap that he bought copies of the Torah from U.S. dealers and sold them to communities and temple for WAY over inflated prices. WOW, thanks dude because what we needed as a community was a little more negative impact.

"Anonymous" managed to intercept a conference call between the FBI and Scotland Yard which was made in an attempt for the two agencies to catch the "Anonymous" hackers. After I dried my eyes and recovered from rolling around my living room floor, I thought about this group for a few minutes and have decided that I am undecided about "Anonymous". There's a part of me that gets a kick out of this group making a serious mockery of these pretentious agencies. Ya know what I mean, the angry hippy in all of us that want's to see someone stick it to the "Man", purely out of societal and political frustration. "Anonymous" had gone after many aspects of government but now have focused their efforts on law enforcement agencies both big and small. hell they're even credited with hacking the Syracuse Police Department!!!

However, I do have an issue with this group and it's actions. We as a Global Society give Law Enforcement Agencies authority to police us as a Society because the average human being doesn't want to be confronted with the ugliness of our societal underbelly. We entrust these agencies to uphold the laws of our society but understand this: These agencies uphold the laws, they absolutely do not make the laws. If you want to lash out at someone, then lash out at the lawmakers and greedy politicians. I'm not talking about the wealthy that made it on hard work and education, I'm talking about the people in the Senate that JUST passed a law for themselves banning insider trading!! Uuummm, how long has this been illegal for everyday people??? Hell Martha Freakin' Stewart went to jail for this but evidently it's acceptable if your were a United States Senator. Don't go after Average Joe Schmo the Cop and publish his personal information all over the Web. Speaking from experience it sucks to have your identity stolen but your also putting these police officers and their families in danger of retaliation from dangerous, violent criminals.

I'm not saying that I blindly respect the police or their authority but I do acknowledge it and admit that with out it we would be thrown into an Anarchy of the worst caliber.

"Anonymous" please leave these guys alone except for the occasional tweak and instead help us as a Society bring about true change for the betterment of our Society by ridding ourselves of the hypocrite's that would destroy the poor and take a boot to the middle class all to make the rich richer.

Wow, I was going for funny this morning and completely missed that mark. Think I should go have another cup before I take myself out into public to stand on my soapbox next time huh?

LOL, Till Next Time Faithful Readers,

BEX

No comments: