Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Real quick

Just so that you don't think I have fallen off the edge of the Earth, Faithful Readers...Yes I am still here. I apologize for the long hiatus and sadly will not be making this a very long blog either. Between writer's block and personal turmoil I am hard pressed to remember a more uninspiring time in my life. Ok, so that was the bad news now for the good news, been thinking about something a friend said to me a couple of days ago and in one week most of my stress will have been handled so that I can once again turn my focus back to what is and should always be most important to me. I've begun to pursue some of my favorite hobbies once again. I believe that for now I need a little me time. So once all that has been wrong gets set to right again, I will concentrate on things that make me happy, my writing, my photography, urban exploration and let's not forget that Summer is coming and that always leads to high adventure in Bex Universe! Faithful Readers, my apologies for being gone so long once again. Assuredly I will return very soon!!!

Much love Faithful Readers Till Next Time :)

BEX

No comments: