Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Friday, March 30, 2012

LOL, funny snippets

Short one today because I've managed in 3 days to have a migraine, stomach flu and a damned annoying sinus infection, combination of all 3 have knocked me on my butt for a couple of days. The upside being that I've gotten to watch the news allot which bodes well for you Faithful Readers!

Everyone remembers the model that walked face first into a plane propeller after taking a site seeing flight back in December. She lost an eye and a hand and unless I'm mistaken, probably won't model again. She was walking forward to shake the pilot's hand and somehow MISSED the giant ass, spinning, loud, plane prop and walked face first in to it. Hhhhmmmm, now this story originally made me cringe and yet still get a chuckle out of the fact that the blonde jokes are all seemingly justified by this one woman in this one moment in time. Just when I thought it was just a blip, the truly funny began!!! Ms. Scruggs decided to sue the plane's insurance company. The insurance company offered her $200,000 settlement because she was a passenger and according to their policy that is what she was entitled to. She insisted on more because in her words she "was not a passenger as she had already completely exited the plane and was not in physical contact with the plane and was physically in contact with the tarmac." Needless to say they agreed on aforementioned settlement. LMAO!!! Seriously?? You are dumb enough to walk into a moving plane prop and you have the balls to sue the plane's insurance company??? I wouldn't given her that! I would have given her a smile, said thanks for the laughs and guess you'd better find a way to survive NOT based on your looks! Some times a dumbass can and will become dumber, who knew?

Octomom posed nude. Simultaneously nauseous and amused as hell. You have to give her credit, she has 14 kids and the balls to pose naked! Not to mention her complete almost nuclear way of putting herself back in the spotlight of reality stardom. Snookie gets pregnant, Nadya gets naked. WOW, so that's what desperation smells like!

The movie Twins is coming out with a sequel with Eddie Murphy playing Arnie and DeVito's lost sibling........wonder if they'll go with the housekeepers baby story line?? LOL!

Well Faithful Readers time for some cold medicine, TV, comforter and tea.

Till Next Time,
BEX






No comments: