Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Monday, April 29, 2013

Temporary

I was doing allot of thinking on Saturday because something was bothering me. There's a person in my life that when they're upset, they will find any way possible to pick a fight for no reason. Generally I'm observant enough to see it coming and make a hasty exit before I become the target however this time against my better judgment I stayed. Now as a rule, someone picking a fight with me for NO reason except that I'm physically there, aggravates me in a big way and I'll react to it. Now someone starting a fight with me for no reason and then calling me a liar, that's recipe for disaster.

So now you have the context that you need to understand why I'm writing this blog. I had over a day to think about it and this is what I came up with. I hope you take something away from this, Faithful Readers.

Temporary. Generally when you think of temporary, you think rather negatively "Oh, it won't be here forever so I won't put forth the effort!" but when you stop and think about it, really think about it, nothing is permanent in this world. Not even life is permanent, no one lives forever and no one gets out alive. It's temporary, long term but still temporary.

Likes, dislikes, success, failure, hard times, good times, laughter, tears, broken hearts, messiness, cleanliness, shyness, friendships, enemies, jobs, families, beauty, ugliness, even Love.

Everything in this world is temporary and is not meant to last. What your feeling right now in your life, will pass to something different. What your doing in and with your life right now, will pass to a whole different situation. Everything changes, that's the way of Nature. There is a duality in Nature that exists even in our lives.

I believe after having given this some serious thought, that once we realize how very temporary all aspects of our lives and even our lives themselves are, it gives us the perspective we need to live a better more fulfilling existence while we are here.

Arguments and fights no longer matter, walk away from it and LET IT GO. Hard times don't last, wait it out because the Sun will shine again. Your heart is broken in to a million tiny shards but your still breathing and will find love again. Whatever hurts now will heal with time and the scars that you carry with you are reminders to not make that mistake again.

All eventually passes into something new, Faithful Readers.

Till Next Time,
BEX the ever evolving.

No comments: