Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Immature, so what!?!

Another I'm reposting

One of my favorite quotes is Lewis Carol "Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." 

I was called "Immature" and "Childish" today. Ask me why? Because I dare dye my hair blonde and not my eyebrows to match, because I have 20 tattoos, because I love swings, blowing bubbles, and drawing with sidewalk chalk, because when I get stressed or sick I like coloring, Because sometimes before breakfast I believe 6 impossible things. Because I have 2 fairies tattooed on my arms. 

"Immature"? I can wear a suit, I have some that cost more than most people make in a month and all are tailored to fit me to cover my ink. I have shoes that cost $700. So fucking what? Does this mean I have to stop believing? because I've played in "Corporate America" does this mean I can't be a kid?? Honestly I think this is the most insulting thing anyone has ever said to me. 

I will not give up, I will not stop believing in things I can't see, I will enjoy my coloring, I will laugh. I will love things that are "Cooler than the flip side of my pillow". 

I will get more tattoo's, dye my hair to not match my eyebrows, I will dance to a tune because it makes me smile, I will love because it feels good for just one moment.

THIS IS ME, LOVE IT, LEAVE IT, TAKE A PIECE WITH YOU TO SMILE ;) 

till next time............



No comments: