Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just your basic, bored train of thought.....

posted this on my myspace blog a few weeks ago but liked it so much I'm going to repost it here!!


Just chillin' at home today. Should probably be cleaning but I've done that game all week. Should probably be job hunting, but I've done that all week. Actually should be hunting someone down to do something constructive like walking, swimming, shopping, visiting, etc. But I don't wanna,lol! It's muggy outside and cool in here, there's beer in the fridge, munchies, tunes and my laptop. I was bitching earlier about something to do but I think this is exactly what I want to do. I want to sit here and put some thoughts into the universe.

As I open a cold LB Light here's what surfaces to the front of my brain....

I am so sick of people blaming shit on everything and everyone except themselves. No one accepts personal responsibility anymore for their own actions and I am personally offended and disgusted by this. "Oh waahhh my mom beat me as a child, waahhhh I was molested, waaahhh my life is shit cuz my parents party, waaahhhhh I wasn't popular enough in high school because of whatever, waaahhhh I'm not skinny because of McDonalds!!! Grow the fuck up! Your addictions have nothing to do with your parents, you made the decision to pick up the drugs not mommy and daddy! Escapism is your problem not theirs. Big deal your parents party! If they aren't beating you while drinking a beer then quit bitching. News flash, your parents are people and maybe as people they like to drink, so the fuck what?? Oh your not popular or skinny or pretty enough? Get over it, no one is. Put down the magazine with the waif models who eat a grape and a cracker as a meal, shut off MTV and their mysoginistic prattle, and last but not least PUT DOWN THE FUCKING FORK FAT ASS!

My son posted a scathing blog about me that was maybe .001% true after he went to live with his dad. Am I going to let it crush my world? No. Am I pissed? Yes. But you know what? My friends and family know what the truth is, so I don't have to put it out there. 

Why can't other people do the same thing? Your life isn't what you thought it would be? No one's is, if it were we'd all be famous billionaires. But life is a war. You fight your way through it. You make the best of the situations that come your way. You find the happy moments and live for those. Quit wallowing in self pity, quit the self loathing and just live!! It's an adventure people! Take that wrong turn and get lost, walk into that weird bar and meet new people, help an old lady with her groceries, watch a sunrise, just walk outside and feel how great it is to breathe a deep lung full of fresh air. This is life, don't waste it on bullshit! Go look for Mr. Wrong or Mr right now.

This is your homework assignment my monkey's of chaos, do something to embrace this adventure we call living, do some thing new or deviate from your life's plan, call the person you haven't spoke to in forever, kiss someone, drink a beer just because, what ever you choose but I want to hear about it!! Call, text, comment, facebook it, I don't care. Till next time monkey's..................



No comments: