Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Pretty piece of fluff

I wrote this pretty piece of fluff while in the queue at the Social Security office. Hope you like it!

I've loved you longer than anyone else. Forever it seems because this love has endured for so long that it comes as naturally as breathing.
I will dream us into a wonderous dream every night as I have for so many moons now. And when I leave again my heart will cry out for you to stop me with a grand romantic gesture. Every night as I lay my head down miles away, I will wonder if I am in your thoughts when you do the same.
Because we never had a chance to discover if this could be a lasting love, never had the chance to explore it or our path together I have to wonder if it's not better this way?
If it was never given the chance to begin it will never have the chance to end. I will never have the chance to miss your arms around me or your sweet embraces.
having never felt this allows me to lay my head down and dream us into beautiful dreams for many moons to come.
Bex

No comments: