Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm not sure I like where this is going

My holidays were good this year. I got a bunch of cool stuff, the boys were both happy with what they got. My Mom was super happy! We gave her a gift certificate to the salon that I use and yesterday she went and got her hair cut and got it frosted, it looks wonderful! She even bought herself makeup! Slowly her self esteem is coming back and that makes me happier than anything else this holiday season. It makes me feel good to see her feel good.

I'm at a weird spot in life right now. I'm happy to be done with that stupid job, I love my new smart phone and the fact that I'm with a real service again, I'm excited looking forward to spending some time with my friends, and seeing my dad in 2 weeks. There's a ton of stuff going on in my world in the next few weeks so I'll be busy but having fun. But my emotions are a hot mess. There's a lot of confusion and a lot of turmoil happening there. I was going to say that I don't know what to do about it but after reading my own words, I realize it's just a matter of taking a breath and relaxing. I only make things worse when I stress and make it out to be a bigger thing than it is.

I am looking forward to this new year coming up! I have a couple things to keep me busy and I'm making a conscience effort to work on them and not just let my ideas fall to the side this time. I'm going to take some chances this year, real chances not chances involving alcohol poisoning. Going to put my energy into constructive endeavors and not just recklessness. If I can get all my ducks in a row, it'll be a good year! And if I can't than I'll go back to being reckless and it'll still be a good year lol!

I hope all of my Faithful Readers had a great holiday and I hope you all have a wonderful New Year! Remember to keep reading in 2011!!!

Till next time,
BEX!

No comments: