Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Monday, November 21, 2011

Nothing Much

So I've scoured the news and found nothing of interest! Demi left Ashton, the Republican candidates all cried, Pizza's a vegetable, blah blah blah. Oh and the Egyptian public is protesting the military rule that they put into office, who called that? Bex called that! I hate being right because it's boring. Ugh, nothing of interest! Not even locally!

What shall we discuss if there's nothing going on? Let's talk about some stuff that I should not have been the only witness too.

Friday I took Ian to see Breaking Dawn. It's a tradition for me and the boys to see the first showing on the first day of the Twilight movies, seems lame to some but it's fun. There was this older lady standing next to us while we waited for the gate to go up at 10:30. Ian made a comment about sneaking under the gate and the lady says "No don't do that, they get really mad when you do that! I did it last Sunday because I had to use the rest room and didn't want to go all the way down stairs. They called the manager and threatened to throw me out of the theater!! I'm 60 years old and I got busted sneaking into the theater!"

Faithful Readers, I got a giggle out of that and laughed myself to tears at what happened next.....

...The manager comes to open the gate and tells us he can go ahead and take our tickets, looks over and sees the 60 yr old lady and says "YOU! No trouble today, you hear me!!!"

HA! 60 and still getting into mischief in a movie theater! That lady is my hero!!

I dropped Ian off at my Mom's after our movie, first time she's taken him in a month. I needed the break! On my way back into Liverpool on RT 57, there were 5 people on those Hoverround mobility scooters truckin' down the road in formation. Mobility scooter formation ride? Mobility scooter gangs? I was at a stop light when I first saw them and then found myself following them just to see if they would pull out a manuever or some Jackass stuff. I was disappointed, nothing.

Thanksgiving is this week, family and food. Wish it were acceptable to run away during the Holidays. Not feeling overly festive and the idea of being trapped with my family for 2 days makes me slightly nauseous. Although Dave and I have decided to resurrect the time honored tradition of going to the strip club Christmas Eve. Now that I'm looking forward too! It's always amusing.

I finally made the decision to get back on my feet and let the past go. The past is just seriously poisoning my present and honestly there's nothing there for me so why dwell? No, it's time to let go and move on. Not looking for new beginnings and all that jazz, just looking to be okay with the now. We'll see how that goes. Wish me luck :)

Till next time,
BEX