Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Are you kidding me??

I started to write a really meaningful blog and then had to save it because, Snookie invaded my Universe. She took all the inspiration that I was pouring on to this beautiful page and replaced it with blind hatred! For those that don't know what a "Snookie" is, let me enlighten you. Snookie is a hobgoblin of sorts that slinks along the Jersey Shore and MTV follows her and her greasy, uncouth, extreme trolls along their many adventures in debauchery. Much to my dismay, young women everywhere have adopted the "Snook look" as I like to call it. Now right here let me say, I believe that women should take the time to do their nails, put your makeup on, if your not going to do your hair then wear a pretty hat. In other words if you feel like it or not make yourself presentable even if your staying in. It builds self esteem, confidence, and is strangely empowering. I'm sick currently with a nasty cold yet my make up is done and I look spectacular! The "Snook Look" is an entirely different aspect to this theory. And every time I go out and see a female mimicking this horrid style I want to snatch the bump it out of their hair, punch them in the head and scream at them to have some self respect!! I'm all for people having individual style but stealing it from a stripper in Jersey is just not the answer! You can spot a "Snookie" a mile away thanks to the 2 ft bump it in her hair, giving the 4 ft goblin the appearance of formidable size, the skin of the "Snookie" is tanned to the look and color of fine Italian leather, the makeup seemingly applied with a spackle spatula and I was going to say that their attire is stripperific but I don't want to insult and degrade strippers everywhere by associating them with these foul creatures.

I was irritated at first that these no class having, uneducated, irresponsible, uncouth, low life's had scored a show on MTV. However it is MTV not PBS so I chalked it up to a blip on the reality radar. But then the guido goblin thing caught on and started to permeate everything! Now Snookie is a published author with her first "Novel" having just been released and wants her fans to know "Yes she does read books!"

AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! (That was a primal scream of rage) Are you kidding me??? Seriously?? I'm trapped in Central New York while this talentless hack gets a book deal? Ok someone send MTV my picture, a short explanation of my dramatic, Murphy laced existence and a copy of my blog STAT!

I am begging every reader in every country that follows my page, PLEASE for the love of all that is holy stop watching, reading, listening, fueling with energy this "Snookie" phenomenon! Help me put an end to this before our next round of Senators looks like cheap hookers with no concept of putting the eye pencil DOWN!

Join with me Faithful Readers in just saying NO to Jerky colored skin and all things Jersey Shore! And Faithful Readers please be safe while going to malls, clubs etc. Watch your back because those little guido/guidettes are fast sneaky creatures! My advice if approached by these mind numbingly idiotic creatures is to make a loud noise to startle them and then run away. Run fast, run hard Readers. And this is one of those times that Bro Code doesn't take effect, It's every man for himself so SAVE YOURSELF!!

Till next time Faithful Readers,
Is that tanning oil I smell? .....RUN!
BEX!

No comments: