Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Friday, January 14, 2011

Squirrel Terrorism

At first I was happy to let the squirrels be because I felt bad for their little squirrel plight in the winter. Then they started to keep me awake when my little insomniac ass was actually able to sleep. So my patience with the furry spawns of Satan was wearing very thin. Now I'm furious and as far as I'm concerned they can pack up their nuts, babies and squirrely baggage and move the hell out.

Suddenly yesterday I noticed that my cable box and TV were no longer on in my room. I checked the other outlet in the room and nothing. Of course I check the breaker box and everything is fine. Wtf? I called the idiot savant at the leasing office and left a message. 2 hours later I left yet another message. Finally I went down to my truck and ran into the maintenance guy and told him what was up with the outlets. He came up and started checking everything. Hours later he figured out that the squirrels must have either moved the wires or broke them off completely.

Seriously?? I was nice to the little buggers and they in turn pay me back with little acts of terrorism on my bedroom! How's that for gratitude? Give the woodland creatures a place to stay and they eat your wiring, I'm calling the bullshit flag big time! At first I was worried about my karma but now they've taken away the television in my room, all bets are off with these guys it's war now!

So as I was discussing the squirrel problem with the maintenance guy he told me that because they've nested, the squirrels now need to be removed by a squirrel wrangler. They have to follow certain regulations in removing them from the attic area. GGGRRRRR!!!! Now not only have they disrupted my bedroom Universe but I have to wait for a rodent whisperer to come bribe them out before the wiring can be repaired. You have to be kidding me?? I'm at the mercy of these little fuzzy terrorists.

I did feel a little vindicated because as of yet no one has heard the mayhem from above, till last night! My dad was using my room and got to hear the goings on from above! Woohoo, there are witnesses, I'm not crazy!!

Anything else happens with those fuzzy demons and I'm going up there and kicking some squirrel ass, damn it! Now I gotta go find my extension cord and power strip because damned if I'm not laying in my room and watching the Syracuse game tomorrow, squirrels will not stop me!! I have opposable thumbs and I will win this fight because I am higher on the food chain, squirrel bitches!!

Till next time Faithful Readers,
Be prepared this is war!!
BEX!

No comments: