Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thoughts in my head

My dad and stepmom are in town for business and my son B's 16th Birthday. It's awesome to spend time with them, I hate that my father lives so far away from me because he is so much my best friend. We always tell each other that we are only a phone call away but it's different than being able to sit down and have a cup of coffee and discuss my life. I honestly believe sometimes that he's the only one that truly gets me mostly because he's familiar with all of my emotions, thoughts, defenses and yes my insecurities (try not to faint, yes even I have insecurities) I don't even think Dave knows some of those and if he does it falls under best friend/man code that we never speak of such imaginary things, lol.

Do you know what little epiphany I just had?

Sometimes I think too much.

I over analyze myself way too much when I'm on my own.

on to different things shall we?

Let's play interesting facts about me that you don't know!

I hate peanut butter except when on jalapeno peppers and in Reese's

I love classical music, preferably Brahms which I listen to when I'm going to bed.

The two books that I'm most upset about losing are the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (the full collection of all the books in the "trilogy" in one volume) And the Complete adventures of Winnie The Pooh

I get strangely nervous around people that I like which generally makes me very quiet and more likely for gravity to test me more often.

I don't care too much for opera only a select few but I love theater and the ballet

I love lily's which is something I just found out. I've always like the little Lillies of the valley flowers but just figured out that I like all lily's.

I hate birds

I become a complete coward when it comes to talking to someone that I like. Which makes my friends laugh because I'll talk to anyone anytime anywhere. My buddies like to see my struggle through this.

I don't like the color brown at all

I hate writing in pencil

I do my best writing in my blog before my shower in the morning but my best creative writing after my workout and my shower

I love the smell of someone just out of the shower, it's a very appealing smell.

I don't like licorice except twizzlers

I surround myself with strong people in my inner circle so that I don't have to be strong around them and I can actually have someone to lean on sometimes.

I get a new tattoo every time there is an epic catastrophe in my life so each of these 22 pieces has an interesting back story to it.

Ok, I think I've distracted myself from my own self destructive over analytical mind enough to actually go to sleep tonight.
Maybe

Till Next Time,
Bex

No comments: