Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter and Snarky News Comments (feeling froggy today)

So after being woken up at 0630 am by the boy asking permission to hunt for Bunny goodies, I was pissed at 0830 am to find him passed out on his bed surrounded by candy and eggs. Wtf?? I had to get up and motivate him to actually LOOK for the damn goodies and now he's passed out?? Oh well. Anticlimactic at best, I guess Easter is no Christmas.

I'm not big into organized religion so Easter for me is all about the Bunny. I really wish that I were a kid again because where as Ian was ready to give up looking because it was "too hard" I would've torn the house down to find eggs and candy, lol! Being a grown up sucks on holidays because you have to be responsible for the gifts and goodies and then the big holiday dinner and entertaining company. Nah I'm not into that, Thanksgiving and Christmas okay but not the other holidays. I get royally screwed from September thru January so I try to relax the other 8 months. My Mom use to get maniacal about ANY Holiday. It was as if she felt guilty about her behavior for all the other days and was trying to make up for it. In her psychotic pursuit of the perfect holiday she kind of traumatized me on holidays forever. I don't enjoy them, I get no satisfaction from the preperations, it always seems to interrupt something I'd rather be doing.

And in the News:

John McCain is suffering from senility, bummer I liked him.

Obama is going on a Sheen like tour around the country and world saying incredibly stupid things however there are no cool t-shirts or Goddesses present so no one is much interested.

The Chinese are going on their own Easter Egg Hunt, only it involves live Christians and automatic weapons. Not very sporting if you ask me, but it will be interesting to see how many are Resurrected. Too soon??

The Easter Bunny supposedly immigrated from Germany. And in a live interview with Brian Williams admits to being Jewish and longs to be reunited with his family in Israel.

Protesters here in Syracuse go on live television stating they are against the use of unmanned predator drones because it makes war easy and kills civilians. As opposed to the fluffy bunny bombs we've been dropping. Because it makes war insanely difficult to be a pilot hitting a button in a cockpit deploying ordinance filled with Gummi Bears. Sheesh, glad the protesters cleared that up for me!!

HAPPY EASTER FAITHFUL READERS!!!
BEX

No comments: