Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Friday, April 8, 2011

My Birthday observations...

36 today. Last year I had a breakdown on my Birthday. Everything was going terribly wrong in my life and turning 35 was a slap to the face for someone that still believes she's that cute 21 year old. In the 365 since then I've gotten past this. No breakdown this year.

I'm happy at 36, never thought I'd see 36 so it's kind of a surprise lol. I've never felt more comfortable in my skin and I'm truly happy being Bex. However, it's not what I expected and I know that sounds like a bad cliche. There are people that I was so certain would be in my life forever because we were so close that drifted off and there are people that spent a second in my life that are now sharing the adventure with me. Through all my brothers have stayed tight and close to me, my guys from the Valley and my Army brothers. Your support through this wild ride that is Bex Universe has been incredible and I never would have made it this far with out you. I literally owe all that I am to you guys, never would have been able to find Bex from Tyler from Becky.

So even though my path has taken a weird veer to left field from where it originally was going, I'm having adventures every day some good some weird some less than good or weird but adventures none the less and this makes me happy.

Tonight is going to be great times and the next 365 I will make mine for better or worse I'll own them in true Bex fashion.

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes!!!
Till next time Faithful Readers,
BIRTHDAY BEX !

No comments: