Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Did you know

The news has bored me to tears and there are still 3 days left till the Royal Wedding so here you go, something interesting to read.

Did you know:

That I'm terrified of grass? Yep, hate grass. If grass touches my bare feet I will cry and scream till someone comes and picks me up.

I will not wear yellow because during one of my psychology classes we covered a study done that showed paranoid schizophrenics are partial to the color yellow.

I am deathly allergic to jellyfish

I have on OCD tic that prevents me from drinking out of a water glass unless it's been rinsed 3 times.

I remember everything that I read

I really do wish that I could win the lottery so that I could take care of the guys in my life that seem to have my shitty ass luck

I don't like wearing earrings and never have. My ears are too sensitive.

I hate beans, any kind of beans. If there are beans in it I will not eat it.

Sometimes the battle between being an optimist and hopeless romantic that believes in true love and my realist cynical analytical side becomes even more than I can handle and I become emotionally exhausted to the extreme

I am convinced that writing is the only thing that keeps me clinging on to sanity's thread

Most people wish they could go back and do it all over again, I do not. I wouldn't change anything that I've experienced so far, I wouldn't change those memories or lessons for anything in the world.

I love the smell of camp fires, it makes me very peaceful.

You know that I love pink but did you know my other favorite color is blue?

I like coloring, it calms me down and helps me focus. Seriously get a color book and crayons and spend an hour a day coloring you'll be surprised at how therapeutic it is.

I love children's reactions to my pink hair! It always makes me giggle!

I tend to shift my personality to accommodate the people around me so that they are more comfortable

I hate black jeans and black sneakers, I think it's a tacky look.

I like peeps, but only if they've sat out and gotten crunchy.

Okay enough about me now go an find out stuff about you!

Till next time faithful readers,
BEX

No comments: