Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Monday, May 2, 2011

Why I think Bin Laden is still alive and skinny jeans

Yeah this one isn't going to earn me popularity points but hey it's my page. I can write Jesus is a dick if I so wish. And on that note.....


No I'm sorry I can't buy into this bullshit story of Bin Laden being dead and no offense but if you have at least 2 working brain cells then neither will you. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I don't believe in clandestine orders controlling the world and I don't buy into the stories of the population being controlled by aliens/masons/subliminal govt programming/pandas, penguins or any other such foolishness.

Are you telling me that we've had intel on where he's been since August and we are just now killing him? Are you telling me that it was too risky for us to clear 3 floors of a building to take him alive but there was minimal risk in clearing 3 floors of a building to shoot him in the head?? Are you telling me that no one knew about this operation, a handful of people supposedly saw the body, that NO Arab nation was willing to take the body of the "Lion Of The Jihad" to be buried, not even his family who still financially supported him? I'm supposed to blindly believe what, a headline from a government controlled news agency, the word of a lying President, with no proof what so ever???? Oh wait they matched the DNA from the person killed today to the family members of the Bin Ladens. In effect couldn't you take my DNA and say that it matched a dead body in Iowa?? I've seen 2 pictures and even with my glasses off I could tell they were poorly photoshopped. And further more are you asking me to believe for one second that this guy was living 1000 yards away from Military Academy in Pakistan (Our Allies who have been giving us intel on Bin Laden) and they didn't know about it??

Are you honestly asking me to believe this? It's easier for me to believe that I'm going to be Grand Empress and ride to my Palace on a Woolly Mammoth courtesy of crazed Japanese Scientists that have never seen Jurassic Park (see past blog)!!!!

I believe he is still alive and I believe we cut some sort of deal with him so that we leave Afghanistan and save face and once again become allied with him. Oh you forgot he use to be one of our strongest informants and that we did business with him for decades didn't you? It's too easy to put on the blinders and just accept something that's spoon fed to you with a pretty patriotic coating isn't it?

But here's the truth of the matter really, this doesn't change the price of oil, the price of groceries, Obama's weak dollar, the way our "President" broke the law and his own word and engaged us not in a war with Libya but cold blooded murder, it doesn't change the terrorist threats. Terrorists across the World aren't going to say "Ooops boss is dead guess I'll go be a carpenter and build a school for my village!"

And do you know what it really doesn't change? IT REALLY DOESN'T CHANGE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN UNIFORM THAT ARE DEAD AND IT DOESN'T BRING ANYONE BACK THAT DIED AT THE PENTAGON AND IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE DEATHS OF THE PEOPLE AT THE WORLD FUCKING TRADE CENTER AND IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE DEATHS OF THE PEOPLE ON THE UNITED FLIGHT AND IT DOESN'T CHANGE THE NAMELESS FACELESS CIVILIANS OF THE COUNTLESS COUNTRIES THAT HAVE BEEN ATTACKED AND KILLED!!!!

THIS CHANGES NOTHING!!!!

SO FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR CELEBRATIONS BECAUSE INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE DEAD AND THIS DOES NOT CHANGE THAT. AND FUCK YOU FOR THINKING THAT THIS BRINGS SOME SORT OF CLOSURE TO THEIR DEATHS HOW DARE YOU BELITTLE THEIR DEATHS LIKE THAT YOU DISRESPECTFUL PIECES OF SHIT!!!!!!



I hate skinny jeans. I do, I hate them. I wear them because I am a vain person and I know they flatter my well toned legs and make me look like I have an ass. But Jesus those things are a fucking trial in patience if your legs aren't sticks! It is impossible to get them off if like me you have really well muscled legs! Who the hell thought these things up?? I feel like they should come with an escape plan or an emergency exit, seriously.

And I'm sorry but if you have a penis and your not gay, please don't wear skinny jeans!! No self respecting masculine male should wear skinny jeans and Bro Code dictates that if one of your buddy's tries to leave the house in these he should be subdued in any way possible. I don't care what girls tell ya guys I'm here to tell you that if your straight, skinny jeans make you look like an effeminate candy ass punk bitch and other guys will start shit with you at the bar and you deserve it for listening to a chick/heeding an article in Cosmo or Maxim or how the hell ever you figured it was a good idea to wear spandex jeans.

My Gays: I love you in skinny jeans, keep it up!!! But will you please tell me where the escape/emergency exit is on these things??

Till Next Time Faithful Readers,

BEX

No comments: