Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Monday, May 23, 2011

100th Blog!!!!

No pressure, just my 100th blog on this site. Damn now I have to be uber witty, clever and funny! 100 blogs on Blogspot, Wow. Doesn't seem like much to most but to me it's pretty awesome. I usually check my stats on the page even if I'm not writing and it always makes me a bit humble to see that even if I haven't posted, your still checking in frequently and rereading past posts. Thanks Faithful Readers, I appreciate your interest in the strange little workings of my brain. Despite what some think, I appreciate your opposition as much as I appreciate your positive feedback. Without you, Faithful Readers I am but a writer without an audience. Lost and floating along the cyberverse.

Ok enough of the mushy let us proceed to more interesting topics.

I know that you expected me to chime in with my two cents as soon as Obama held his Middle East speech the other day however, I was too annoyed by him to even remotely be able to formulate a coherent opinion that wasn't laced with strings of expletives. I've come to the conclusion that there has to be a reason why he keeps saying things that make me shake my head in boggled confusion, here are my theories: 1)He is either playing off of the misconception that no one in the United States is intelligent enough to follow current events. 2) He really does believe our population is that stupid. 3) Obama's speech writer is a satirist and because Obama speaks so deadpan that no one can decipher the sarcasm. Just a couple theories as to why this dude keeps addressing us like we are paint eating idiots.

I had to laugh at an article I saw that said the White House will no longer use fake backdrops during speeches. About time they admitted something fake coming out of the White House let alone ceased it.

Back to Obama. Obama stated that it was necessary for the United States to become involved when Libyans began protesting and rebelling because thousands of innocents would be killed and we as a Nation couldn't stand by while that happened. Okay but there was one small group of less than 200 that were the original antagonists and it was centered in one small town. Now I've searched and searched but can't find an exact number but as near as I can find, since our involvement in this charade damn near 2 thousand have died. That's just adding up from the various articles that I could find. So instead of a leader quelling a rebellion of a couple hundred people instead the World's biggest Super Powers involve themselves and now we have not only thousands dead but we also are responsible for brutally murdering said leaders Son and grandchildren. I think Obama should be held accountable for this for the simple reason that we act as the police force of the world and when we do something bloody and brutal we should have to face the same consequences that we enforce on everyone else.

My question is this: What makes it genocide when our enemies do it and a necessary spread of Democracy when the United States does it?

I don't know about you but I do not always agree with my friends, they don't always agree with me. That doesn't mean that we are not friends, we don't end our friendships because we have opposing views. Hell half my friends are tree hugging, liberal Dems! Obama kept repeating that our Nation's friendships would depend on their willingness to go along with our policy's. Wow now we are just plain being a bunch of bullies and I got news for you, bully's don't have friends. That's a great way to further ostracize us from the World, Good job dude!!

And no offense but Obama wants Israel to redraw it's lines according to the 1967 treaty therefor limiting it to a Country the size of Rhode Island. I just really want to hear their leader bust out with "Yeah...No...Fuck You" meanwhile with our involvement in the Middle East we are currently redrawing the lines to create our new Countries. Don't sugar coat it. Don't act like it isn't happening right in front of your fucking faces people. Under the guise of spreading Democracy we are successfully taking over Egypt, Libya, Syria and Yemen. It doesn't matter that these countries have been holding elections and are formed Republics for decades. We wanted them and we are in the middle of taking them because then we can split them up between the E.U. and control the World's oil and no longer have to worry about opposition. This has nothing to do with Human Rights or Democracy. If it did why didn't we care 10 years ago, 20 years ago?? Because now it's convenient.

Okay, one more point and then we are moving on. Obama said about the protesters in other Nation's that America would continue to listen to the voices of law abiding citizen's in other Countries protesting. Call me silly but these aren't law abiding citizen's if their assaulting the Country's police forces. If they mount an assault on their own people, how is that law abiding? Will Obama listen to what I have to say if I go loot a store and say I did it because I feel oppressed by my government? No.

So Trump isn't running which so far leaves me with Palin or Gingritch. OUCH! This is going to be a long Presidential campaign.

Arnold got busted for having a love child with the housekeeper 10 years ago. GOD DAMN!!! I give Arnie some serious credit. Not only did he keep a secret for 10 YEARS!! But he kept a whole kid and baby momma secret for 10 YEARS!! Most baby momma's go all Maury Povitch with in the first year!! Arnie has some serious control happening in his life!!!

Brittany Spears in a lip syncing mess? Oh dear god say it isn't so, oh the humanity! Really, seriously? Honestly this is headline news??? Jesus, Mary and Joseph.

Well as you can see Faithful Readers, the Rapture did not happen on Saturday. Considering that particular Pastor has already flubbed the end of times once I'm hard pressed to figure out why any one would've listened to him a second time, let alone that sap that gave up his life saving's to advertise the event that didn't happen.

Funny stuff happening in my life? It's always either amusing like hahahaha or stupid amusing like wow your a moron but I'll sit and laugh at you so that I don't slap the stupid out of your ass. Kind of a coin toss as to which. But hey that's life. I will admit that I miss when my area was my own and being that it was just me, there was never any kind of goofy ass drama or discomfort in my little world. It's all good, it amused me slightly at some point and will eventually go back to my world again. Despite popular misconception I can be very scarily patient. And once I've distanced myself it's even easier to sit by and wait. Eh, is what it is.

Well Faithful Readers, I'm off to expend some of this coffee energy that I've accumulated after 3 cups. Till Next Time,

Btw, Thanks for reading 99 other pages of my mindless dribble!!!!

BEX!!

No comments: