Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Going Local because World news is boring

I really don't have anything to offer you today, Faithful Readers however I feel compelled to write since I haven't posted in awhile. Life has been rather boring in Bex Universe. Just a couple of minor emotional breakdowns and some tiny insecure moments. Ya know, the usual. Have been keeping up on current events but honestly have no witty, clever takes on the news for you because it's all the same bullshit. Obama is running my Country into the ground and setting us up for the inevitable apocalypse. The economy here is trash, the middle east should still be paved over into a parking lot for Europe with the exception of Israel. The Royal wedding is 8 days away and Charlie Sheen is a lunatic. Same boring ass news as last week and the week before and so I find myself with a lack of inspiration or Muse. The only thing I have to offer is something that kinda pissed me off in our local news. An Oswego couple got their kids taken away from them due to poor living conditions. According to reports, the apartment was dirty and disgusting. Here's the part that pisses me off, The man's Mother called and spoke with our local investigative reporter and was quoted as saying that her son "is not a horrible person" and that the couple were "Victims of circumstance and very poor (financially) people".

What the hell kind of excuse is that not to take out the trash and clean the counter tops?? We are broke so we are going to live like pigs?? I take issue with this mentality. I'm broke, live on a fixed income and am taking care of 3 people. My house is freaking spotless!! The most mess you will find at any given moment is my magazines on the coffee table and my little brown cabinet is always threatening to throw my papers and computer crap on the floor. Every other day the house is dusted and vacuumed, dishes are done twice a day, laundry once a week, you get the general idea. So how does poor translate into slob?? Growing up, my family was middle class and yet my Mom was still a slob, we weren't poor.

I want to find this lady and smack her in the head until she takes responsibility for being a shitty parent and never teaching her son any kind of adult behavior. This guy had 5 kids with this girl and neither of them is taking care of any of the children let alone maintaining the household. WTF??

Here's my thought on this whole situation and subsequent solution. I honestly believe we as a country should have breeding laws much like China. And I'm being very serious about this. It would drastically cut down on Medicaid, Welfare and build things such as our Workforce and Education levels. Make it mandatory to have a permit for breeding. You would have to prove beyond doubt that you can financially and emotionally handle the stresses of child rearing. No more poverty level families of 6 living off of the working people. You would have to have at least a High School Equivalency and a Full time income for both individuals or off to the clinic you go. And for all you religious assholes out there against Abortion, when the fuck has your Jesus come down to provide an income for these leeches?? NEVER! Welfare isn't paid for by your God it's paid for by the workers and by the State you live in which is generally borrowing money and subsequently adding to our National Debt.

I say every woman should be put on some type of birth control unless she is volunteering as a surrogate for an infertile couple. And your not allowed off the birth control until you can prove your able to care for another little human being.

That would even cut down on infanticide, domestic abuse, child abuse and depression. No more parents freaking out and drowning their kids in a river and or lake, no more parents freaking out and beating each other because of misplaced rage and frustration.

Problem solved, Think Before You Breed Faithful Readers!!!

Till next time,
BEX

No comments: