Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Monday, September 20, 2010

as easy as breathing......

Just going to put this out in the universe, I am in a relationship. Lol, no I'm not joking so stop laughing. It's not generally the way that I operate, I'm more of a hit and run than a stay and love. This weekend was incredible and more fun than I've had in a long time. Being with him is as easy as breathing. There are no expectations and no limitations with him. I'd forgotten what that felt like with someone other than my small circle of brothers. Generally I keep everyone at a distance or only show them so much, no one besides Dave, Phill, Garcia and Ryan are allowed to see 100% of me. Somehow Frank managed to just crumble all of my defenses and walls just by existing. I spent an entire weekend in the most blissful state of contentment and easiness. I think allot of it does have to do with he and I knowing each other for so long. It was always bad timing between us and I honestly don't think it was meant to be till now. Everything flows very naturally between us and I can say that I am truly very happy. So if you notice that I'm a bit more twitterpatted than usual, you now know why. I am completely, totally in love with Frank.

Till next time faithful readers.........

No comments: