Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Leaving your shoes & borrowing a movie

I believe my life is just one moment in time or different scenes from a @Johncusack film. There are those self deprecating moments, those completely neurotic, this is an exposed me situations in life that are only shared by those that feel the same or those that recognize those moments. Most of those moments I associate with @Johncusack films or John Hughes Because I'm that much of an 80's kid. And that neurotic.

Well if you leave your shoes at my place, borrow one of my favorite movies, then try to hit me up for dinner at 2 AM then yes you want to come around again. And in my mind I see this ending 3 different "High Fidelity" ways. Except not in a pink satin shirt.

I associate my personality, my moods, my entire life to movies, music, and books that I love. It's an artistic, beautiful way of living when you have no talent to speak of or no talent that no one knows about. It's a "Breakfast Club, 16 Candles, Pretty In Pink, Grosse Point Blank, Say Anything, Serendipity, High Fidelity, War Inc, Ice Harvest" kinda thing. It's a Suicidal Tendencies, Morphine, Morrisey, Five Finger Death Punch, kinda thing.

Is our generation so bad that we associate all this by our media or is it just my inacknowledgment of my own feelings because it's easier to associate it with my generations media?

Bex

No comments: