Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Victor & Jack or why I want to date Sally!

Last week I posted a blog about my views possibly being wrong. Considering all that I've seen in the past week, I'm taking all of that back. Ok maybe it's not so much that I'm right as it is that your wrong. I've dated my fair share of women in the past and I've also dated my fair share of men. And out of those experiences I've come to realize 1 solid truth, men are fucking crazy. Honestly I can't keep up with the mood swings and constant change of personality. I've always contended that women in general were a bit nuts but now I realize it's such a manageable "crazy". It's easy, make them feel good about themselves, the relationship, surprise them with shiny things or flowers because you can, be there. That's it, that's all. In a world of constant soul crushing reality give them a taste of a fairy tale every now and again. How freakin easy is that?

Now here comes the part where I piss off a bunch of people.

Men always use the same cliche to describe their perfect mate. They all want a good girl with a bad girl streak. But when ever this chick appears the first thing they do is run away or pull a Mr. Hyde. Honestly I thought I was good at that trick but you guys put me to shame. Now for the sake of friendship we will use a couple of false names in our new and hypothetical situation. Our fickle friends shall be named Victor and Jack. Now Victor, I don't believe has quite a handle on himself or his own reality. Victor was in a relationship that was coming to an end because the woman had feelings for a friend that she had a past with and wouldn't end the friendship. Victor in a twist of fate, ended up doing the same exact thing but never came to the realization(until he reads this)that in fact he had done the same exact thing except she didn't ask him to end the friendship. News flash: you can't be pissed and weepy about something then turn around and do the same exact thing! It's called hypocrisy look it up. Victor is under the delusion constantly that "Happily ever after" exists in some pretty little bad decision tied up with a straight jacket bow. I hate to say it but in my experience that old saying "you can't love someone else until you learn to love yourself" is quite true. I have destroyed relationships because I hated who I was at the time. Victor is strangely co-dependent considering how strong a personality he is. Very pushy about his ideas and thoughts on how things should be.

Let's move on to Jack for a moment. Jack is the definition of fickle. He can't figure out what he wants, when he wants it or what "it" is exactly. The only constant about Jack is his ability to be inconsistent. Jack will profess love and the desire to have a relationship only after the hour of 2 am and usually an 18 pack. Of course we are all thinking the same thing, Jack wants to get laid. Yeah, I think that's part of it. However after quite some time putting serious thought and a bit of my useless education to work, I've developed a theory. See Jack is almost too blind to see how wonderful Halloweentown can be so he discovers Christmastown and is completely sidetracked by the shininess of it. Only to discover that what he was looking for was right in front of him all along waiting for him to rediscover how shiny he truly was inside. Our Jack only has the nerve to face his feelings when there's alcohol involved because that's the only time his defenses are down. Instead of grabbing the opportunity that love has given him he will find a dumb ass excuse to run from it only to run right back to it when the beer induced epiphany slaps him in the face AGAIN, for the hundredth damn time.
Both Victor and Jack have had the opportunity. But life with me is much like Thunderdome, 2 men enter 1 man leaves.

Victor claims he doesn't like chaos in any way shape or form. Yet here I am all Chaos and Candy. Sweet and unpredictable. Will I change that? Not on your fucking life!!

Jack wants Sally only on his terms. Conform? NEVER!!

I will not ever in my life be someone's housewife, I will not settle for being someone's convenient part time love. I am happy, stable, comfortable and confident in my own skin, my heart and my own world. I would like to share it with someone, yes but who wouldn't? Only serious Tim Burton characters or silly muppet's need apply!

Bex

No comments: