Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Monday, September 6, 2010

Things I like Allot!!

I've done this before but feel the need to go and do it again, lol.

I like fresh fruit salad, actually I love it. I like rainy and cold days so I can be in sweats snuggled on the couch watching epic movies. I love coffee! Love it love it love it!! I'm a total entertainment whore. E!, TMZ, Access Hollywood, all those shows about celebrities love them! I love soccer, Manchester United of course! I secretly love Brittany Spears and country music. I love my Chuck Taylor Converse but hate that I can't wear them in the winter. I love flying. I love the beach. I love bloody mary's on the porch with Dave. I love coloring my hair (think I'll do that today) I love baking. I love nail polish. I love anything from the 80's!! I love SUV's.

Most of all I love all of guy's and I love how you make everyday feel like kindergarten or christmas morning. I love to see you smile, love to hear you laugh and love that so many of you have shared my journey. I love that you guys don't let me get too cocky and I love that your there to dry my tears and love that you don't let me wallow in self pity for too long. Lmao, I loved that Phill came and made me go to the punk show because he knew it would cheer me up even though he hates live music! What I'm trying to say is that I love all of you and I don't think I say it enough. So most of all, out of all the things I love, I love you the most!

Bex

No comments: