Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Drama seeking douche bags and a thing called honor!

People need to stop starting shit on Facebook. How fucking simple minded, immature, dishonorable, skanky and two faced is it to start shit on a fucking social network??????

I live my life by a code of honor. If you have something to say to someone have the nutsack to face that person! Face them and have the common courtesy to give them a chance to speak their mind and if an ass beating ensues than so be it! Fucking COWARDS start shit on the internet. Hide behind the fucking internet so that you don't have to face someone, wtf is that???

I am so sick of people that are so unhappy in their lives that they have to push that shit off on your life because your happy. You want to run your mouth you silly, immature bitches? Fucking face me so that I can make you swallow your fucking teeth.

I am not a negative person but now you have fucked with me.

BE PREPARED I WILL RUIN YOUR FUCKING LIFE NOW COCKSUCKERS!

No comments: