Welcome to the 7th level of Hell!!

This is a spot for my thoughts, musings, observations. If your offended by my words than please feel free to never visit again. However if you enjoy the strange happenings of my life and weird way my mind works I personally invite with a warm little cyber hug to join me again and again on my journey!

Bex

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tremble for my beloved

In your eyes I see the mists of Avalon, the castles of Camelot, Moonlit meadows dripping stardust in the humid air. In your eyes there are dreamscapes of Sun and stars existing in far off lands of make believe. I have seen your visions in your minds eye and wanted to dance on the lakes of your imagination in your arms, I've wanted to sit with you on clouds in purple skies, I've existed in this place simply by looking into your eyes.

Touches as smooth as silk and satin. The feel of just your finger tips tracing my skin brings unknown ecstasy in unknown sensations. Tasting the tingles from your lips and the sweet smell of your skin lingering in my head, drunk on your essence, on your very light and being.

Your words ringing in my ears. The sound of your voice sending chills everywhere as you whisper my name.

Oh but to lose myself in this moment and lose all time, to exist in your presence and drink of your soul forever would be too much to request. To just live in this moment, exist in this moment will sustain my heart.

No comments: